Prey eyes aint the end.

Nulled

Nulled

Giant Skulls Mogg
(Disclamer i do have negative canthil tilt so this could be conformation bais)

We see it on tiktok, youtube, instagram and pretty much any platform remotely aware of looksmaxing.

Prey eyes, negative canthil tilt, upper eyelid exposure, scaleral show. "It's so over" or is it.

Most top psl gods have some form of these three.

Damian Carter
Upper eyelid exposure
Download 25

John Eric hexum
Negative canthil tilt
Download 26

lorenzo zurzolo
Scaleral show
Download 29

The most common among this category of psl gods is uppereylid exposure.

[Personal commentary]

I just think we spend too much time obsessing over things like hunter eyes. While neglecting to take into account female preferences.

For example henry cavil l, timothy Charlemagne and Zane Malik Are desperately fawned over by women. Yet they have prey eyes.

Timothy Charlemagne even though he isn't a psl gave hundreds of girls in his college chlamydia.

Henry cavil is self explanatory and Zane Malik was fucking gigi Hadid as a mallet.

Hunter eyes won't ascend you.

1521986 source

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: disheartenedcel, ElTruecel, synock21 and 2 others

We see it on tiktok, youtube, instagram and pretty much any platform remotely aware of looksmaxing.

Prey eyes, negative canthil tilt, upper eyelid exposure, scaleral show. "It's so over" or is it.

Damian Carter
Upper eyelid exposure
View attachment 2790435

John Eric hexum
Negative canthil tilt
View attachment 2790438

lorenzo zurzolo
Scaleral show
View attachment 2790441

[Personal commentary]

I just think we spend too much time obsessing over things like hunter eyes. While neglecting to take into account female preferences.

For example henry cavil l, timothy Charlemagne and Zane Malik Are desperately fawned over by women. Yet they have prey eyes.

Timothy Charlemagne even though he isn't a psl gave hundreds of girls in his college chlamydia.

Henry cavil is self explanatory and Zane Malik was fucking gigi Hadid as a mallet.

IMG 5694

just be terra chad with a single flaw theory

• +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel, i hear voices, Nulled and 3 others
greycel ramblings, water thread

• +1
Reactions: i hear voices

Damian Carter
Upper eyelid exposure
View attachment 2790435

John Eric hexum
Negative canthil tilt
View attachment 2790438

lorenzo zurzolo
Scaleral show
View attachment 2790441

[Personal commentary]

no dudes will have that kind of harmony. That's the reason most guys are ugly.

damian uee is minimal its not a flaw also hexum has neutral to positive angles make it look negative

You using hexum, damian kater & Zurzolo should say enough

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, St. Fraudcel and Deleted member 48689
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
stop coping bro and get surgery, its pretty cheap

stop coping bro and get surgery, its pretty cheap
Nah bro I did a whole thing about why you shouldnt get surgery but you do you bro.

You using hexum, damian kater & Zurzolo should say enough
Lol at saying Hexum has NCT when he doesn’t. Lol it’s just negative hooding.
Damian Kater had standard almond eyes meaning UEE doesn’t falio him.
Zurzolo has similar and his eyes are more puppy dog tier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465

Damian Carter
Upper eyelid exposure
View attachment 2790435

John Eric hexum
Negative canthil tilt
View attachment 2790438

lorenzo zurzolo
Scaleral show
View attachment 2790441

[Personal commentary]

Why you coping that your ugly

Why you coping that your ugly
True I am ugly but this isn't how I'm coping. I'm trying to improve my genetic base not become a plastic mogger.

I'm very far from perfection i.e ugly.
20240312 161218

Last edited:
Compliment fishing, your a HTN , get some cat
Nah bro look at my 3/4
20240310 200213

And when I was a kid girls used to harass me so I am ugly. Compared with my younger self
Screenshot 20240310 230532 Gallery
Screenshot 20240310 225438 Gallery

Where do you live in, Detroit :lul: :lul:
Nah newzealand girls where chasing me and kissing me since I was like 3 years old even dudes tried to fuck me. I feel ugly cause no one throws themselves at me anymore.

Nah newzealand girls where chasing me and kissing me since I was like 3 years old even dudes tried to fuck me. I feel ugly cause no one throws themselves at me anymore.
Well get used to it bhai, no girls want me either

• +1
Reactions: Nulled
Where do you live in, Detroit :lul: :lul:
And they don't smile when they see Mr anymore. People don't look at me in the same way people don't touch me in the same way it's different.

Well get used to it bhai, no girls want me either
It's like I'm inherently shit and it's upsetting bahi I'm sorry that you've had to deal with that kind of stuff too.

Not a lot of pretty people have any clue what it's like to be looked at like a monster I looked so shit before I started looksmaxing and now I look okay but still ugly.

It's like I'm inherently shit and it's upsetting bahi I'm sorry that you've had to deal with that kind of stuff too.
One even went the other direction when she saw me at whole foods :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Nulled
I know bahi and they get angry when you look at them. Your like wtf did I do something wrong?

• So Sad
Reactions: arab_chink
Honestly bahi it's not over we have years and years until we can't get chick's I'm 19 I have 10 years to become a psl god I'll be 29 and pull until I'm like 40-45 depending on my results. Bahi don't you dare kill yourself. We can just keep our hands to ourselves until they can't. Love from nz bahi.

• Love it
Honestly bahi it's not over we have years and years until we can't get chick's I'm 19 I have 10 years to become a psl god I'll be 29 and pull until I'm like 40-45 depending on my results. Bahi don't you dare kill yourself. We can just keep our hands to ourselves until they can't. Love from nz bahi.
Although, age 30 is the final year to get married

Although, age 30 is the final year to get married
Henry cavil cilian Murphy pull even now and cilians pushing 55 Henry's pushing 45 don't worry bahi try 😉

• Love it