Hydroquinone for heavily tanned face?

DrkNormie

DrkNormie

Iron
I've been trying to use 3% hydroquinone on my skin in order to get the overly tanned skin on my face back to the level of the rest of my body.

From my understanding, once you discontinue hydroquinone your body starts to slowly start to regulate your melanin production back to its original state after a while bringing back your original colour but would that mean back to my face's tanned state or back to my actual skin colour like the rest of my body? (Given I don't have any underlying skin condition ofc)

I'm thinking it would be able to treat my face back to its natural state as long as I use constant SPF since it's commonly used for skin conditions with semi-permanent results if they use sunscreen all the time and make sure to get as little sun as possible.

So wouldn't this also apply to my face's hyperpigmentation?
Thinking it should be even easier to keep the results since it isn't caused by my skin being prone to hyperpigmentation but more due to the fact of outdoor sports I've played and the lack of sunscreen throughout that period. Though that's just my own personal hypothesis since I couldn't really find any studies based on the effects of it on my kind of hyperpigmentation.

If that's the case, then shouldn't it be also fine if I only use it once or twice(back to back, like Friday night and Saturday night or smth) a week? Obviously it'll be slower results but it'll help gradually lower the melanin production of my face back to the rest of my body without messing up the sensitivity of my skin as badly.

• +1
Reactions: zura
bump

• +1
Bump

• +1
I'm considering using hydroquinone, because of wagecucking im severely tanned bro to the point my neck and all my body look like a completely different person's skintone.

I'm considering using hydroquinone, because of wagecucking im severely tanned bro to the point my neck and all my body look like a completely different person's skintone.
Ye, it's a good asf product when used correct, I'm just wondering if it could permanently/semi-permanently help people like us

Ye, it's a good asf product when used correct, I'm just wondering if it could permanently/semi-permanently help people like us
i think its used by people who want to straight up change their fitzpatrick, i just want to get my original skin tone back

i think its used by people who want to straight up change their fitzpatrick, i just want to get my original skin tone back
i also got suntan my face is darker than my body should i also use hydroquinone daily at night

brother the melanin deep inside ur skin will be flushed out with hydroquinone and tretinoin..
then u will aha to permently remove them..
dont worry u will regain ur original skin tone permanently aslong as you dont go to sun but u might lighten past that aswell..

Think of a tan{its not really a tan its like melasma but just evened out hyperpigmentation instead of being patchy} like urs as melanin stored deep within the skin which the body cant regulate and flush out...only way to treat is hydroquione to murder those melanocytes and make them come on top to eradicate them with glycolic acid or lactic acid..

ofc it will work ... GL..

i recommend 4 percent hydroquione first on a patch of ur leg or something and test it for 2 weeks to like have a visual representation...
And for use i recommend 2 weeks then 1 month off on ur face and neck

and if u got money get a peel called cosmelan peel

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: DrkNormie
Tranexamic acid