Hypermasc the way to go?

pumpeduppecs

pumpeduppecs

Platinum
tbh I actually got more pussy when I was hypermasc and didn’t give af about looksmaxing this website has done me more harm than good

Boss around people until you get metoo'd.

tbh I actually got more pussy when I was hypermasc and didn’t give af about looksmaxing this website has done me more harm than good
>Got older
>Get less pussy

I don't thats it buddy

1 b1E9oXt0mJuKdkrBI23Caw

Do what works for you. That doesn't seem to be the current trend though.

Strong jawline with good eye area, thick brows and lashes, long hair, permed loose if not wavy or solid on its own.

Doesn't take much to adhere to it. Maesthetic mogs masc

Do what works for you. That doesn't seem to be the current trend though.

Strong jawline with good eye area, thick brows and lashes, long hair, permed loose if not wavy or solid on its own.

Doesn't take much to adhere to it. Maesthetic mogs masc
I have most of that but the Norwood reaper always gets his due

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hattrick and Gaygymmaxx
Def not, for some women yes, but it's best to have a mix between masculine and feminine to atract more people in general

Def not, for some women yes, but it's best to have a mix between masculine and feminine to atract more people in general
There is zero reason to be feminine maesthetic is the best option but I’m too ugly for that so I focus on hypermasculininty

There is zero reason to be feminine maesthetic is the best option but I’m too ugly for that so I focus on hypermasculininty
It also depends on ur face if it looks masculine, u have nothing to do but try and pull off the hypermasc look