I actually care about personality

G

GrewWrong

Bronze
I actually find it repulsive when women are bitchy and arrogant even if they are 8+/10 PSL

I love it when girls are nice, charming and fun to be around (while still being good-looking enough). I can‘t have one without another.

Who also feels this way?

• +1
Reactions: Krezo, Absi, heroinfather and 10 others
So? THEY DO NOT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT PERSONALIMEME. Care all you want there's no difference.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
Same. The problem is that the majority of girls are bitchy and arrogant

• +1
Reactions: Absi and GrewWrong
Same

• +1
Reactions: GrewWrong
Same. Men care more about a woman's personality than women care about a man's. Women are the shallow sex. Not men. But society wants you to belive the opposite.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: dogtown, DarknLost, GrewWrong and 6 others
Same. The problem is that the majority of girls are bitchy and arrogant
This tbh

About 80% of females are shit

I only aim for the nice humble types which makes about 20%

• +1
As long as they're not bitchy I'm fine. A rude Stacey is not cute or quirky, they're annoying.

• +1
men are the logical gender so this isnt surprising

• +1
Reactions: GrewWrong, Deleted member 245 and Bur_01
I do not wish to talk to toilets, I only wish to use them.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Insomniac and androidcel
Foids have no personality. They are all vain and shallow cunts that only serve one purpose, to be fucked.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, ZyzzReincarnate and pisslord
So?

That doesnt mean they will.

foids despise men with good personalities and their pussies are wet when they see some evil psychopath

• +1
Its because of mens protective nature to befriend the weak and lonely. We are all Instinctual white knights

i like personality tbh

• +1
Woman's pussy gets wet when she see serial killer who rapes and cuts women to pieces

Guys, just accept the programmed nature of women. They have to supress weak genetics! This instinct is important for strong childer and a good provider for them. Just imagine how humanity would look like, if the best personality would be the most attractive. I also dont want more incels on this world, so its important to sort those weak ass bone structured, and low T mens out of our world. My plan is to fraud my looks with a huge amount of money, blood, sweat and tears! Of course i dont respect women, but hating them alone in my room, will not give me satisfaction. I want to be the surgerymaxxed, tanned and roided fuckboy that lies them emotions, penetrates her pussy, and then destroys her stupid feelings by blocking the number. This is revenge. Fraud chadness or die tryin!

ur handicapped kid

I actually find it repulsive when women are bitchy and arrogant even if they are 8+/10 PSL

I love it when girls are nice, charming and fun to be around (while still being good-looking enough). I can‘t have one without another.

Who also feels this way?
being attracted to women as a sub 8

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
So?

That doesnt mean they will.
I know, but still just pointing it out and showing the general difference between men and women
So? THEY DO NOT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT PERSONALIMEME. Care all you want there's no difference.
Yeah, sad actually, but I guess that‘s how sexual selection goes

Last edited:
I didn't think I cared about personality until this girl in one of my writing classes who was easily 9/10 in my eyes got pissed at me when I gave a presentation about how non-STEM degrees are statistically not worth the investment. Go figure she was majoring in child development which is like going to college to be a preschool teacher jfl.

Also made me realize that girls in STEM classes are 10x more attractive to me.

I didn't think I cared about personality until this girl in one of my writing classes who was easily 9/10 in my eyes got pissed at me when I gave a presentation about how non-STEM degrees are statistically not worth the investment. Go figure she was majoring in child development which is like going to college to be a preschool teacher jfl.

Also made me realize that girls in STEM classes are 10x hotter than the ones in basic general ed classes tbh.

Also made me realize that girls in STEM classes are 10x hotter than the ones in basic general ed classes tbh.
no personality for your height, face, dick, race and hair

That's great.

Problem is, they don't hahaha

• So Sad

Who also feels this way?
No matter really what they look like if they are one of those egotistical stuckup females who talks in that repulsive manner I wouldnt want to be round them. I mean I have to wonder how the guys they see actually do... Some of them have nothing at all to offer outside of anything physical.. But that's me. some guys might like those annoying idiots

• +1