I actually feel sad for the short guys and why height > face

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
If you are short like below 5'7 then you are truly fucked unless you are very good looking at the face
Considering what tik tok and social media have made an aura around tall guys , girls proudly and openly saying that they don't like short guys
Atleast a tall ugly guy can go to the gym and blast roids to get a body halo and male respect with low quality women thirsting for him
A short guy would literally look repulsive with all that muscle shit on his tiny frame with males bullying him quite easily and him feeling depressed and suicidal all the time just coz of his stature
No tall guy can ever imagine his life as a short or even an average height clone of himself like I'll legit never choose to be below 5'10-5'11 unless I atleast get 2-3+ points added to the face if given a choice
And when it comes to fixing short height you need $200k to do LL from a skilled surgeon whereas for the face it would take you at Max 30-40 k usd considering you are truly fucked and you need bimax , genio , implants
And that's why height > face and not face > height
@Artemis @Arborist @Maesthetics=King @LOST

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, AngryShortMale, falcon1 and 18 others
It’s not black and white.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, RopeMaxxed, Deleted member 30234 and 1 other person
its impossible to be incel with good face

its possible to be incel with good height

thats why face>height

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lynxress, borismonster, proxyy and 25 others

thats why face>height
3'8 6 psl vs 6'2 4 psl ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, forevermirin, Deleted member 29155 and 1 other person
3'8 6 psl vs 6'2 4 psl ?
Bad comparison, 4 PSL is around average
A better comparison would be 3'8 6 PSL vs 6'2 2PSL
This is due to being 3'8 and 2 PSL being equally rare

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, PoopyFaceTomatoNose, blite and 6 others
If you are short like below 5'7 then you are truly fucked unless you are very good looking at the face
Considering what tik tok and social media have made an aura around tall guys , girls proudly and openly saying that they don't like short guys
Atleast a tall ugly guy can go to the gym and blast roids to get a body halo and male respect with low quality women thirsting for him
A short guy would literally look repulsive with all that muscle shit on his tiny frame with males bullying him quite easily and him feeling depressed and suicidal all the time just coz of his stature
No tall guy can ever imagine his life as a short or even an average height clone of himself like I'll legit never choose to be below 5'10-5'11 unless I atleast get 2-3+ points added to the face if given a choice
And when it comes to fixing short height you need $200k to do LL from a skilled surgeon whereas for the face it would take you at Max 30-40 k usd considering you are truly fucked and you need bimax , genio , implants
@forevermirin @EasyMan875

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Deleted member 24789 and forevermirin
personality > face and height

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, Deleted member 52601, Deleted member 30234 and 4 others
3'8 6 psl vs 6'2 4 psl ?
but nobody is 3'8. in fact i havent seen a guy shorter than 5'5 in years. face can carry you passively in a way height cant

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: proxyy, m0ss26, horizontallytall and 5 others

thats why face>height
yeah like no one said otherwise tho

but nobody is 3'8. in fact i havent seen a guy shorter than 5'5 in years. face can carry you passively in a way height cant
You fall in love with the face, the face is who you are - especially the eyes.

Op needs head transplant and is therefore trying to talk about how height>face :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lynxress, borismonster, proxyy and 6 others
i have a friend that Is 5'6 at 20 but at least htn facially and girls simp over him so height Is cope

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, Deleted member 52601, ethnic_9 and 5 others
@forevermirin @EasyMan875
height is actually insane halo bro. imagine being rated mtn on org while being average height its legit over but if ur tall u can still go sleep well at night knowing these manlet subhumans have no idea how much attention u can get for height alone.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: borismonster, horizontallytall, therocky and 4 others
height is actually insane halo bro. imagine being rated mtn on org while being average height its legit over but if ur tall u can still go sleep well at night knowing these manlet subhumans have no idea how much attention u can get for height alone.
Exactly with my mtn face if I was anything below 5'10 I'll legit be an incel considering today's hypergamy
Height saves me so much atleast gives hope for ascension can't imagine my life as an avg height male

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Deleted member 27472, rand anon and 1 other person
op said it
I didn't said that you won't be an incel if you are tall
All I'm saying is height > face and I gave the reasons for it too

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, therocky, bloomercel and 3 others
yeah i get it but i disagree. with good face you cant be incel unless literal midget

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: borismonster, m0ss26, therocky and 4 others
Exactly with my mtn face if I was anything below 5'10 I'll legit be an incel considering today's hypergamy
Height saves me so much atleast gives hope for ascension can't imagine my life as an avg height male
tbh overall id just say its a massive halo/multiplier its unfair to say height>face since (legit) HTN 5'10 will still outslay 6'3 MTN. but the benefit height gives u is still massive since it allows an mtn face to compete with HTNs (a slightly better looking MTN still has lower smv if hes avg height) @cytoplasm

• +1
Reactions: zura, the next o'pry, cytoplasm and 1 other person
over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss, bloomercel, 5.5psl and 1 other person
water but i agree. Height is objective doesn’t matter 6’6 is better than 6’4 whatever 6ft+ you are tall to 99% of women period. Face is subjective average guy htn mtn and chad all slay if they are tall. Some women would reject you but others wouldn’t but being short is dealbreaker for all women especially nowadays with social media

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, blite and 5.5psl
It's bad enough at 5'8, below 5'7 is legit over.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: borismonster, m0ss26, blite and 5 others
Stop overthinking

• +1
Reactions: ultra18
Something that is not mentioned enough is that face will age and become less attractive over time like you can go from 9,5/10 to 6/10 due to only aging but your height will remain almost the same if you don't count 1 inch from spine decompression so from 6'4 to 6'3 which is still really good

also face will never give you the same male respect as your height... you don't have to slay but at least males are treating you with respect.. but if you don't slay as manlet you are not getting respected either

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, horizontallytall, Brootal and 9 others
Kinda but except that it isnt black and white. Every inch below 6ft gets exponentially worse whereas face is more of a linear variation.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, bloomercel and 5.5psl
Something that is not mentioned enough is that face will age and become less attractive over time like you can go from 9,5/10 to 6/10 due to only aging but your height will remain almost the same if you don't count 1 inch from spine decompression so from 6'4 to 6'3 which is still really good

also face will never give you the same male respect as your height... you don't have to slay but at least males are treating you with respect.. but if you don't slay as manlet you are not getting respected either
Height is permanent face isn’t also dick size

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and bloomercel
LL is not 200k in turkey lol, a lot of people from US came to turkey and got LL for 15-20k eur, and the danger of LL is mostly based on the patient, not the surgeon.

Last edited:
why do i have more slays than this entire forum at 5ft4 then

no lifts for your face

no 20k turkey LL surgery to fix ur entire facial harmony or race

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and bloomercel
There are quite a few good looking turbomanlet incels in the incelsphere. Why can't people just accept that both can be failos, why does it have to be one or the other? You absolutely can be too short regardless of your face, and you can be too ugly regardless of your height.

Good thread

Face is still King from 180cm to 195cm

But
190cm u need to be 4.5psl
180cm - 175cm u need to be 5-5.5 psl

sub 174-170cm 6 psl and even, still a baby for most women.

Ofc to slay

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, poopoohead, T50 Mogger and 2 others
There are quite a few good looking turbomanlet incels in the incelsphere. Why can't people just accept that both can be failos, why does it have to be one or the other? You absolutely can be too short regardless of your face, and you can be too ugly regardless of your height.
im not saying you cant be too short. but youd have to be 5'5 or less. we have failednormiemanlet whos a 5'5 normie curry slaying (apparently). idk of any gl turbomanlet incel in the incelosphere

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and borismonster
I swear you used to preach face > height

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and 5.5psl
I swear you used to preach face > height
Face > height is true but I'm talking about what's easier to fix + over all quality of life

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Deleted member 27472 and poopoohead
Real tbh

Chad psl on a 5"7 guy makes him slightly above average

Chad psl on a 5"6 guy is fucking mtn, genuinely

• +1
What if I'm both manlet and sub 5?

• So Sad
Reactions: 5.5psl
I have never seen a handsome incel. Even if he is short. I know tall incels.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, proxyy, m0ss26 and 2 others
STR - face>height>status>money>personality
LTR - money>personality>status>height>face

disagree face > height

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl

Read this thread

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
One advantage is that picking up tall women is so easy as their dating pool is so low.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and cytoplasm
>5'7
6 feet is minimum to not be considered short lol
-6' ft = short
6'-6'4 = medium/average
6'4+ = tall

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Can attest.

• So Sad
  • +1