I actually UNDERESTIMATED the power of JBW because wtf

SadLivwr

SadLivwr

No comment

like not even racebait, like even I'm shooked at how this average UK-Australian looking Zoomer somehow did this

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: murdah, Kristin, HeightPilledum and 5 others

timestamped in case you guys dont want to watch the full vid

I'm deadass like suprised that whites have game like this in Asia, this was so unexpected

• +1
Reactions: murdah
damn

high mtn white man pulling gooks

crazy

like not even racebait, like even I'm shooked at how this average UK-Australian looking Zoomer somehow did this

one racebait a day keeps the repceldom away

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
damn

high mtn white man pulling gooks
not even high mtn, bro just looks like the default UK zoomer and hes getting gl hapas and korean models, wtf

• +1
Reactions: murdah and HeightPilledum
He looks good lol, the guy to the left to him is more average

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and HeightPilledum
one racebait a day keeps the repceldom away
not even racebait, im genuienly suprised because I knew white men were doing well to Asia, but not to the point that defualt looking white normies are getting asian stacies wtf

• +1
Reactions: murdah and mayo mogger
not even high mtn, bro just looks like the default UK zoomer and hes getting gl hapas and korean models, wtf
he's better looking than the majority of people out there

need to go outside brah

He looks good lol, the guy to the left to him is more average

he legit looks like the default UK/AUS white zoomer ever

• +1
not even racebait, im genuienly suprised because I knew white men were doing well to Asia, but not to the point that defualt looking white normies are getting asian stacies wtf
bro its long known jbw is very strong in east asian countries

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and murdah
bro its long known jbw is very strong in east asian countries
yeh but I thought asian stacies were for like white htns, and htbs and below is for white zoomer normies, but the guy i posted is a literal default npc looking white zoomer, and hes bagging asian stacies, like wtf

• +1
Reactions: murdah, HeightPilledum and mayo mogger
@HeightPilledum tagged u in this thread

• +1
Reactions: murdah and HeightPilledum
Shut up shitskin

White cocku is embedded in their DNA.

Impressive. This is some funny shit.
Still...
Quite a shame he's just being a nigger about it and he's not actually bagging anybody

This is the type of guy to have this game in Asia then settle for some becky back home

• +1
Impressive. This is some funny shit.
Still...
Quite a shame he's just being a nigger about it and he's not actually bagging anybody
he is, its just off camera if you watch the other vids, but for this one, I dont think the korean model was ever gonna sleep with him, still impressive that he made out with her on camera
This is the type of guy to have this game in Asia then settle for some becky back home
this is brooooooooooootal, I never knew whites had game like this in asia, bro should just live there

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
white incels here dont realize the power they hold lmao, JBW is insane in Japan and SK.

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and borntosuffer
white incels here dont realize the power they hold lmao, JBW is insane in Japan and SK.
the dude hasnt actually gone to SK yet, hes just slayed some korean hapa model and a korean model in okinawa

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and murdah
  • +1
also nah, white incels would do badly here, the guy here is clearly nt and mtn and stylemaxxed

• JFL
the dude hasnt actually gone to SK yet, hes just slayed some korean hapa model and a korean model in okinawa
he will yield the same results in sk as well

shut up ethnic:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: murdah and 📎♿️⚙️
Suifuel for asians though

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Suifuel for asians though
most asian guys that i saw in the vid unironically vibed with the white guy, they dont care, its mostly ricecels lmao

• +1