I almost fucking busted

asdvek

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
I almost fucking busted looking at @Achilles profile ass photo not the girl one just go to his profile why did this nigga put that as the picture?. I looked at it and it was hot as fuck no lie and I almost fucking nutted without even touching my dick. I thought I was at the point of no-return where I had to ejaculate and I couldn't stop I tried jumping around to avoid nutting then I ran to the toilet because it was the point of no-return then my dick vibrated but I didn't cum somehow.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whiteislandpill, Achilles and Narcissus🥀
4092514 Screenshot 20240421 040512 Samsung Internet

Did you almost swallow this one too?

@Autismcel

• JFL
Reactions: randomop and Autismcel
I almost fucking busted looking at @Achilles profile ass photo not the girl one just go to his profile why did this nigga put that as the picture?. I looked at it and it was hot as fuck no lie and I almost fucking nutted without even touching my dick. I thought I was at the point of no-return where I had to ejaculate and I couldn't stop I tried jumping around to avoid nutting then I ran to the toilet because it was the point of no-return then my dick vibrated but I didn't cum somehow.
Its because i have insane tastes and gotta sparred awareness.

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
who is she?
who is she where did u get that pic from
Well the common line i normally say is its a chick i fucked...

But some kid said i was larping for making that joke and tried to discredit me.

Its some random girl i saw on a forum one day and saved the picture. idk the name or source sadly. I think you can reverse search it online though

• So Sad
Well the common line i normally say is its a chick i fucked...

But some kid said i was larping for making that joke and tried to discredit me.

Its some random girl i saw on a forum one day and saved the picture. idk the name or source sadly. I think you can reverse search it online though
Nah tried reverse searching doesnt work, hwoever i dont care anymore , i didn't fap to it anyway nor was planning to. just curious.

Nah tried reverse searching doesnt work, hwoever i dont care anymore , i didn't fap to it anyway nor was planning to. just curious.
I think its in my BWC pill thread 4th or 5th page by the paperclip name guy. He was able to reverse image search it

• +1
I think its in my BWC pill thread 4th or 5th page by the paperclip name guy. He was able to reverse image search it
not gonna fap not interested either. Thanks though ig