i almost smashed a girl

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
so she was bending talking to her friend in the classroom i almost dry humped like thats how horny i am on nofap bro its insane but its not a good thing in my opinion i dont want to be this horny but im still retaining guys i need to know how nofap feels like

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Seth Meyers Sarcasm GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
yeah man if i did that i would get expelled if she actually understood what i meant to do and told the teachers but i knew that and i didnt do it im slowly becoming a high t rapist i might need to cum

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and emeraldglass

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 50251 and Torero
yeah bro you was basically about to fuck her

yeah bro you was basically about to fuck her
Bro it wouldve been dry hump and if i did that i would probably cum in a second tbh on nofap i almost accidentally cummed while looking at a girl i wasnt even touching myself how do i last longer?

idk dude I'm 6x6 my shits phat
You can get to 8x6
Its not hard to gain 2 inches in length, whats hard to gain is thickness and you already have that so its all good
Just completely stretch your dick and measure it that way, like grab it and bring it up and measure it that way, if it gets to like 8 or 9 or 10 or some shit then it means you have potential to go that long

• Woah
Reactions: WeiWei
You can get to 8x6
Its not hard to gain 2 inches in length, whats hard to gain is thickness and you already have that so its all good
Just completely stretch your dick and measure it that way, like grab it and bring it up and measure it that way, if it gets to like 8 or 9 or 10 or some shit then it means you have potential to go that long
lifefuel thx

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
how do you unlock this potential ? asking for a friend

so you almost raped her?

so you almost raped her?
Hmm, Well.. Not exactly wouldve been rape if i grabbed her in the neck and started fucking but we talking about just slightly making it touch on her ass while walking and act like an accident i wanted to do that so bad but i resisted.

• JFL
Reactions: InnerVoid