I always fuck up in the end

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
Had a girl at this part time job that Im leaving soon anyway flirting with me the whole shift, even joking that after work we can smoke a cigarette at her place and stuff like that, but in the end, when i got more flirty myself, I noticed she blocked more and more. I think I came off needy and in the end, when I drove her home, my intentions were too clear and she just wanted to get home. But this is a problem I encounter often, how am I supposed to fuck then, when it turns them off when I show more interest jfl. They touch me myself all the time randomly and when I try to verbally escalate things, the situation just gets awkward and they feel pressed.

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Had a girl at this part time job that Im leaving soon anyway flirting with me the whole shift, even joking that after work we can smoke a cigarette at her place and stuff like that, but in the end, when i got more flirty myself, I noticed she blocked more and more. I think I came off needy and in the end, when I drove her home, my intentions were too clear and she just wanted to get home. But this is a problem I encounter often, how am I supposed to fuck then, when it turns them off when I show more interest jfl. They touch me myself all the time randomly and when I try to verbally escalate things, the situation just gets awkward and they feel pressed.
Just rape bro

That's weird behaviour. There are chances it was attention seeking from the get go even though personally I wouldn't understand why someone would choose to do something like this.

That is, according to the information that you gave. Perhaps along the convo you said smth that signals that you want smth too serious or the opposite ONS. Perhaps it was your teeth when they saw you smiling. Perhaps it was that you removed your cap and your hairline isn't good. Perhaps you are an ASSHOLE and they have choices who look as good and are nice.

Perhaps they were just joking.

You're from 2018 I am counting on u being able to know...

The trick is to not show any interest and don’t fuck them. Just give them blue pussy

• JFL
Reactions: audimax
That's weird behaviour. There are chances it was attention seeking from the get go even though personally I wouldn't understand why someone would choose to do something like this.

That is, according to the information that you gave. Perhaps along the convo you said smth that signals that you want smth too serious or the opposite ONS. Perhaps it was your teeth when they saw you smiling. Perhaps it was that you removed your cap and your hairline isn't good. Perhaps you are an ASSHOLE and they have choices who look as good and are nice.

Perhaps they were just joking.

You're from 2018 I am counting on u being able to know...
Its probably because I am good in the beginning stage, then flirt a little bit, a little bit escalating but not much, but later things just get awkward and forced and there is more resistance because its obviously not so smooth anymore like that inital careless flirting .or I dont do anything at all and then just nothing happens. Its got nothing to do with my looks.

Maybe it was because it was our first shift where we standed next to each other and it would have just been an overkill if i actually fucked her in the car that day without really knowing each other.