I am 25 and just realized my parents have made me socially, emotionally and physically crippled.

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Gothicc hoes
I can't even complain about it to anyone because I live in a shithole and they are techically well off compared to everyone else. I have pectus excavatum as well as scoliosis causing uneven shoulders both of which are genetic and treatable when growing up, but instead I was blamed for causing it because of sitting on the computer a lot. I also have disc hernia on the lower back which I can trace back with almost complete gurantee to an incident which happened while working on a construction site that my father was developing (which I was all but forced to help with it) and he refuses to take responsibility or at least apologise for it. Also my parents constant demeaning remarks since the age of 5 have left me extremely akward, shy and introverted which in a small town makes it extremely hard to find a girlfriend. Since they have pretty much forced me to stay to "inherit" my family business which is failing slowly with no hope in sight due to the lack of workers in the area, its unlikely i will be able to eacape to the city like almost everyone from my class. I tried studying, but due to constant sabotage from my parents and potentially untreated ADHD, I havent been able to find work in software engineering which I studied on and off remotely due to covid while having to help with work often. Ive thought about studying business instead but my parents wont let me do it unless its remotely from my hometown while working a 7 to 4 job at my parents workplace(I get paid minimum wage by the way and that wont change for at least 10 more years). Also despite working my ass off, my father intends to leave at least 10% of the business to my sister despite her working as make up artist while living with her boyfriend in the capital who is well paid. I'm not looking for advice since but I want at least someone to know that all I feel now is anxiety, despair and anger at the world.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, OGJBSLAYER, klip11 and 9 others
When will you stop blaming your parents for your downfalls

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: User28823, Deleted member 20370, Mio and 9 others
When will you stop blaming your parents for your downfalls
Do your parents think you’re gay? I ask because it is a frequent topic for mine, they wonder why I haven't brought home a girl yet (i don't live with them).

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
Do your parents think you’re gay? I ask because it is a frequent topic for mine, they wonder why I haven't brought home a girl yet (i don't live with them).
I don’t think so :lul:

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: inwardgonionscel and PointOfNoReturn
its truly a point of no return now

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: inwardgonionscel, OGJBSLAYER, BrahminBoss and 2 others
disc hernia at this age?? :hnghn: did you lift something heavy??

where you live

ngl 90% of what you said is just whining. besides physical stuff.. but thats manageable too

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
My life situation is pretty alright. I think my issue is a lack of guidance. All kinds of people will say all kinds of things, it’s my job to differentiate good from bad. I’m also way too docile and passive. So just skill issue

• +1
Reactions: SteveLorde and PointOfNoReturn
people like @JudgeandJury grew up with loving parents instead of the abuse shitholes we have had to endure, but they still ended up on this forum like us all the same. Despite their insane privileges.

life is a joke.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chosen-one, Dr. Bludy, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
Ig you could say youre at a point of no return innit🧑‍🦯

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and PointOfNoReturn
Same. My helicopter parents arrested my development. Part of it is also because I missed out on teenage romance and affection.
I could’ve been a sports mogger but my parents were overprotective soys :feelsree::feelsree:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, OGJBSLAYER, klip11 and 2 others
I would have been such an insane lifemogger if only I had grown up in an orphanage...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 20370, Mio and 3 others
You nust be asian or curry or some shit their parents are like this tho asian parents support other hobbies every now and then

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Kill yo parents and ascend

• JFL
Your parents gave you majority shareholder of the business. Man up bitch. holy fuck. maybe after 30 years you’ll understand how pivotal that was

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and PointOfNoReturn
fuck your sister to

I can't even complain about it to anyone because I live in a shithole and they are techically well off compared to everyone else. I have pectus excavatum as well as scoliosis causing uneven shoulders both of which are genetic and treatable when growing up, but instead I was blamed for causing it because of sitting on the computer a lot. I also have disc hernia on the lower back which I can trace back with almost complete gurantee to an incident which happened while working on a construction site that my father was developing (which I was all but forced to help with it) and he refuses to take responsibility or at least apologise for it. Also my parents constant demeaning remarks since the age of 5 have left me extremely akward, shy and introverted which in a small town makes it extremely hard to find a girlfriend. Since they have pretty much forced me to stay to "inherit" my family business which is failing slowly with no hope in sight due to the lack of workers in the area, its unlikely i will be able to eacape to the city like almost everyone from my class. I tried studying, but due to constant sabotage from my parents and potentially untreated ADHD, I havent been able to find work in software engineering which I studied on and off remotely due to covid while having to help with work often. Ive thought about studying business instead but my parents wont let me do it unless its remotely from my hometown while working a 7 to 4 job at my parents workplace(I get paid minimum wage by the way and that wont change for at least 10 more years). Also despite working my ass off, my father intends to leave at least 10% of the business to my sister despite her working as make up artist while living with her boyfriend in the capital who is well paid. I'm not looking for advice since but I want at least someone to know that all I feel now is anxiety, despair and anger at the world.
suicide maybe?

Don’t live in anxiety because even though situations look bleak, the slightest turn of events can change everything.

My life is too important. Maybe you
obviously not , youre crippled , cucked by your parents , your life seems pretty over. youre attention seeking also or you would have just vented into google docs. imagine attention seeking on .org fucking over dude. pure suifuel if that was me

• JFL
obviously not , youre crippled , cucked by your parents , your life seems pretty over. youre attention seeking also or you would have just vented into google docs. imagine attention seeking on .org fucking over dude. pure suifuel if that was me
Too bad 4 u i life mog u to suicide + this is copypasta

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
excuses and excuses
Chad was beaten with a tire iron and he still slays hard puss
Hahahahah

too late at 25

just rope at this point

Samuraai Champloo is a very good nostalgic anime

• Love it
excuses and excuses
Hahahahah
indeed. Richard Ramirez had a horrible abusive childhood, but he still managed to have sex with many women.

Why don't incels take an example of him?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and autistic_tendencies
excuses and excuses
Hahahahah
Physical abuse is good for a boy tbh. Mental abuse and microaggression is 100x worse because it hinders development. A childhood of wire beatings >>> getting nagged at a few times by suburban subhumans
17 trucel cause 5’2”
Heightmaxx asap.

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and autistic_tendencies
Physical abuse is good for a boy tbh. Mental abuse and microaggression is 100x worse for men.

Heightmaxx asap.
My parents won’t let me get HGH so I’m getting HRT

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro
My parents won’t let me get HGH so I’m getting HRT
Push for hgh. When you're an oldcel manlet you'll look back at the time you were too pussy to just push your parents for some hgh

• +1
Did you go to college? or just self studying software engineering? If you have a CS degree you'll eventually be able to get a job in it

• +1
Hoping to not end up like you. But I am directed as of things currently

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: cytoplasm and Deleted member 21661
In ratings yeah @apemaxxed can confirm
Tom Cruise GIF

• Love it