I am a very manipulative person

The Grinch

The Grinch

Don’t shit where you eat
I do a lot of favors to others, but people don’t know why I "like to do favors.“. They think it’s because I’m a good person.

Actually it is because if I do them a favor, then they will feel as if they own me a favor too afterwards.

So for me doing good is like investing in those people for the future.

If for example I give 50 dollars to my cousin, then when he wants to repay it after some days, i tell him that it’s ok and I don’t want it, i did it because we are cousins, that’s what cousins do for each other.

He will think that i am a saint and when i see myself in a fucked up Situation one day, i will ask him to help me and if he refuses I will remind him of that day when I helped him, so he will be forced to help me or else he’s an asshole. Of course if he really is an asshole he won’t care, but most people actually are not bad and like to return favors.

You would be surprised how being a good person actually gets rewarded by people, (of course there are always exceptions)

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore, PseudoMaxxer and T50 Demon
If for example I give 50 dollars to my cousin, then when he wants to repay it after some days, i tell him that it’s ok and I don’t want it, i did it because we are cousins, that’s what cousins do for each other.
not suprised that in your family 50 bucks is considered a big help

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: scrunchables, PseudoMaxxer, chosen-one and 4 others
You're just a albanigger

• JFL
Reactions: jacky hanma
I just manipulated you

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Incel trait

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, jacky hanma and incel194012940
You're just a albanigger
Didn’t you deepthroat our cock on a thread some days ago? So sad we lost a big fan :lul: :lul: :lul:

only weak retards get manipulated or gaslit. JFL at someone telling you 2 + 2 = 10 and you get mind fucked into believing it hahahahaha

only weak retards get manipulated or gaslit. JFL at someone telling you 2 + 2 = 10 and you get mind fucked into believing it hahahahaha
Hahahaha nobody is laughing nigga

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24459
We can tell

Sure you are delusional abused dog

you are a ltn hanger-onner of social groups that owns a copy of the “48 laws of power” and gets a dopamine rush from passive-aggression

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one and T50 Demon

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and chosen-one
you are a ltn hanger-onner of social groups that owns a copy of the “48 laws of power” and gets a dopamine rush from passive-aggression
Spoken from experience sounds like

Me too but I don’t wanna be this way. I’m a Machiavellian type guy I guess

I do a lot of favors to others, but people don’t know why I "like to do favors.“. They think it’s because I’m a good person.

Actually it is because if I do them a favor, then they will feel as if they own me a favor too afterwards.

So for me doing good is like investing in those people for the future.

He will think that i am a saint and when i see myself in a fucked up Situation one day, i will ask him to help me and if he refuses I will remind him of that day when I helped him, so he will be forced to help me or else he’s an asshole. Of course if he really is an asshole he won’t care, but most people actually are not bad and like to return favors.

You would be surprised how being a good person actually gets rewarded by people, (of course there are always exceptions)
subhuman xdd