I am absolutely certain religion isn't real

goldpill

goldpill

Half caged
In my mind religion and santa are on the same level. I would be willing to bet my life on this. It's just so obviously not real

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: gothmog6, wateriswet, lil truecel and 3 others
stop taking acid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, IBlamePhaggots and incelmogger
do not take the absence of evidence as evidence of absence my nigga

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: falcon1, Mewton, Geoff2024 and 8 others
Keep believing in lies created to tame men and give power to the powerful
Can say that about atheism too lol. Jfl at ur iq

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Mewton, Abhorrence and 10 others
do not take the absence of evidence as evidence of absence my nigga
We have viable theories that go in to pretty fine detail that would explain the world and the universe and humanity. It seems ridiculous to me that people can still believe in the ancient theories that don't align with modern discoveries at all. Especially when somehow the religious practices direct all power to certain individuals.

We have viable theories that go in to pretty fine detail that would explain the world and the universe and humanity. It seems ridiculous to me that people can still believe in the ancient theories that don't align with modern discoveries at all. Especially when somehow the religious practices direct all power to certain individuals.
nerd react

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
Santa spells Satan

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
mirin the cope nigger.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
It seems ridiculous to me that people can still believe in the ancient theories that don't align with modern discoveries at all. Especially when somehow the religious practices direct all power to certain individuals.
how does it not align with modern discoveries lol, which ones? If you’re talking about the ones with the universe than it points to the existence of God as the universe is constantly changing and expanding.

Atheism is liberating by nature bro wtf. Who gains power by people letting go of vices
Look where rampant atheism has got us. Even if you’re an atheist, it’s hard to argue that society was worse off when most of the population was Christian and society was regulated in accordance with it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, Aladin, murdah and 2 others
SO WHY DO THE ELITES FEAR THE BIBLE?

WHY DO THEY BRING CHRISTIANISM DOWN WHILE TRYING TO GET ATHEISM AND ISLAM UP

SENDING MUSLIMS TO CHRISTIAN COUNTRIES...

WHY DO 33RD DEGREE FREEMASONS WORSHIP SATAN, IF THE OCCULT ISN'T REAL WHY DO THEY DO IT? THEY HAVE THOUSANDS OF YEARS OF KNOWLEDGE OVER YOU, YOU ARE JUST A SMALL NPC ROAMING EARTH, TURN TO JESUS AND YOU CAN BE SAVED. KEEP BEING ATHEIST AND YOU WILL HAVE A LIFETIME OF PAIN.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Fish, vrilmaxxer and 2 others
Cringe

Absolutely nothing comes close to the Beauty, ,symbolism and poetry of The story of Jesus Christ

Go down the rabbit hole and it really does make sense

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: vrilmaxxer, murdah, incelmogger and 2 others
Cringe

Absolutely nothing comes close to the Beauty, ,symbolism and poetry of The story of Jesus Christ

Go down the rabbit hole and it really does make sense
Jews really fucked Christianity up in USA

In Eastern Europe and Western Asia it’s still

“Christ”ianity not “Church”ianity

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and incelmogger

SENDING MUSLIMS TO CHRISTIAN COUNTRIES...

WHY DO 33RD DEGREE FREEMASONS WORSHIP SATAN, IF THE OCCULT ISN'T REAL WHY DO THEY DO IT? THEY HAVE THOUSANDS OF YEARS OF KNOWLEDGE OVER YOU, YOU ARE JUST A SMALL NPC ROAMING EARTH, TURN TO JESUS AND YOU CAN BE SAVED. KEEP BEING ATHEIST AND YOU WILL HAVE A LIFETIME OF PAIN.
You will rot as everyone else, you beliving in it or not

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goldpill and diamondbill
Look where rampant atheism has got us. Even if you’re an atheist, it’s hard to argue that society was worse off when most of the population was Christian and society was regulated in accordance with it
So you agree that there is a massive incentive in selling false hope and getting people to do your dirty work with the reward coming AFTER you die.

And religious people don't live in some sort of beautiful harmony bro, plenty of atrocities have been done in the name of religion. Far far more than atheism.

What exactly do you mean by look where rampant atheism has got us? People are waking up to the fact their lives can amount to more than a promise of happiness after death

You will rot as everyone else, you beliving in it or not

I WILL NEVER ROT, WHEN I LOOK IN THE MIRROR I SEE A BEAUTIFUL WORK OF ART

YOU DON'T, THAT'S WHY YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN JESUS.

I WILL HAVE A LONG CONVERSATION WITH GOD THE DAY I LEAVE THIS EARTH, AND IT WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE.

KEEP COPING AND I WILL KEEP SMASHING.

• +1
Reactions: Fish and vrilmaxxer
Religion guides us, it guides us more than any manmade modern law.

• JFL
Reactions: mazzi
I WILL NEVER ROT, WHEN I LOOK IN THE MIRROR I SEE A BEAUTIFUL WORK OF ART

YOU DON'T, THAT'S WHY YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN JESUS.

I WILL HAVE A LONG CONVERSATION WITH GOD THE DAY I LEAVE THIS EARTH, AND IT WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE.

KEEP COPING AND I WILL KEEP SMASHING.
Only god you will talk to are the bugs around your grave. Accept the fate and dont depend on a mystic figure.

• So Sad
Reactions: diamondbill
So you agree that there is a massive incentive in selling false hope and getting people to do your dirty work with the reward coming AFTER you die.

And religious people don't live in some sort of beautiful harmony bro, plenty of atrocities have been done in the name of religion. Far far more than atheism.

What exactly do you mean by look where rampant atheism has got us? People are waking up to the fact their lives can amount to more than a promise of happiness after death
People act like Religion isn’t recent history, in the grand scheme of things, it actually is

People SAW Jesus, and witnessed HIM, it was TALKED ABOUT for hundreds of years, by your logic Alexander the Great should be put in the same boat as Santa

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger and diamondbill
Religion guides us, it guides us more than any manmade modern law.
We aren't on this planet to be given the answers. The beauty of life is to learn, grow and experience the motions of the journey and maybe leave our offspring better off than us.

• Woah
Reactions: murdah
Only god you will talk to are the bugs around your grave. Accept the fate and dont depend on a mystic figure.

I GIVE MY LIFE TO HIM.
THE 12 APOSTLES PROVE HIM. EVERYTHING THEY ENDURED JUST TO CONFIRM THE VERACITY OF THE WORDS.
I PRAISE THEM

DEUS, PÁTRIA, FAMÍLIA.

This presupposes that it is false, and there are rewards in this life too, idk what you’re trying to get at bro. If anything having life after death in mind will guide people in a better direction instead of just being amoral twats and not caring because you don’t think there’s anything after death. If there is no God, then morality is just subjective and anyone and everyone should just do whatever the fuck they want. This breeds chaos and basing your society on these principles does not lead to anything good. A great example of this is the French Revolution, which is atheism taken to its natural conclusion, and was far more violent than just about any revolution done in the name of religion.
This is just blatantly false, most wars were fought over political matters. Even if your point where true, this doesn’t mean that these wars were somehow unjustified.
Just lol if you think people are better off with no objective morality and religious guidance and just a free for all. Societies function better when there is a religion that everyone follows.

Last edited:
  • +1
Imo i think that religion was made by some super high grandpa on alcohol and acid in basement that decided to write some story while tripping af

• JFL
Reactions: future slavic chad

GOD GIVES US FREE WILL TO DO WHATEVER HE WANTS

HE DOESN'T WANT US TO FIGHT, BUT HE LETS US FIGHT

IF HE DIDN'T LET US FIGHT IT WOULDN'T BE FREE WILL

HE LOVES BOTH SIDES OF THE WARS REGARDLESS OF WHO FIGHTS FOR WHO

AND HE LOVES YOU TOO, ITS NEVER TOO LATE, FIND JESUS MAN.

the elites don't fear the bible. the bible preaches moralfagging and not fighting back
bringing down a weak religion while trying to get up a stronger religion that gets stronger more dedicated believers
hmmm i wonder why

• Ugh..
This presupposes that it is false, and there are rewards in this life too, idk what you’re trying to get at bro. If anything having life after death in mind will guide people in a better direction instead of just being amoral twats and not caring because you don’t think there’s anything after death. If there is no God, then morality is just subjective and anyone and everyone should just do whatever the fuck they want. This breeds chaos and basing your society on these principles does not lead to anything good. A great example of this is the French Revolution, which is atheism taken to its natural conclusion, and was far more violent than just about any revolution done in the name of religion.

This is just blatantly false, most wars were fought over political matters. Even if your point where true, this doesn’t mean that these wars were somehow unjustified, and none were as brutal as the iconic French Revolution.

Just lol if you think people are better off with no objective morality and religious guidance and just a free for all. Societies function better when there is a religion that everyone follows.
Just because religion helped the development of society doesn't means it's real though. Whether religion is bad or good is a totally different argument. We are discussing it's factual legitimacy.

Just because religion helped the development of society doesn't means it's real though. Whether religion is bad or good is a totally different argument. We are discussing it's factual legitimacy.
You were clearly arguing that it’s bad

In my mind religion and santa are on the same level. I would be willing to bet my life on this. It's just so obviously not real
Your life is an extremely cheap thing to bet in this matter. Want to try again?

Everyone follows a religion. God or not. Atheist or not.

Santa >>>> Christian God.

Santa is cool, while God would sent someone to hell for not workshiping him, what an egocentric fella!

• +1
Reactions: Don Alejo Garza
how does it not align with modern discoveries lol, which ones? If you’re talking about the ones with the universe than it points to the existence of God as the universe is constantly changing and expanding.

God could also sustain a static universe. The universe does not necessarily need to point towards a Supernatural Being just because it fluctuous.

how does this prove any specific religion

God could also sustain a static universe. The universe does not necessarily need to point towards a Supernatural Being just because it fluctuous.
Yeah it does because something that’s eternal and always existed can’t be constantly changing and expanding that’s stupid

This is just blatantly false, most wars were fought over political matters. Even if your point where true, this doesn’t mean that these wars were somehow unjustified.

How is morality not objective if God doesn't exist?

Yeah it does because something that’s eternal and always existed can’t be constantly changing and expanding that’s stupid

You could, hypothetically, have a clump forever expanding and fluctuating. And it can be eternal.

imagine being scared of a god who throws his children in shithole like palestine for them to get slaughtered, what type of god would do that jfl

• +1
Reactions: Don Alejo Garza
Jews just happen to be worshipping Satan and attacking Christianity for absolutely no reason, surely.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and incelmogger
How is morality not objective if God doesn't exist?
No way to justify the existence of it without a knowing and loving God. There are no objective universal moral standards in atheism, read Hume

Last edited:
No way to justify the existence of it without a knowing and loving God. There are no objective universal moral standards in atheism, read Hume

Okay thanks. Will read Hume.(I know him)

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger

Who are the best Western Philosophers on Logic and Epistemology/Ontology/Metaphysics?