I am absolutely certain religion isn't real

Aristotle, Plato, Kant, Hume, Aquinas, Augustine, Church Fathers, Descartes, Locke, Berkeley, Socrates. Just start with all of them. I have a massive library of shit online of philosophy and theology books but there would be no point listing everything.

Aristotle, Plato, Kant, Hume, Aquinas, Augustine, Church Fathers, Descartes, Locke, Berkeley, Socrates. Just start with all of them. I have a massive library of shit online of philosophy and theology books but there would be no point listing everything.

Can't rep you because my repping has been disabled.

Thanks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diamondbill and incelmogger
In my view there is too many flaws with every organized religion but I’ll always be open to more information. I’m convinced there is a single god though

If you want to be more certain look up the arguments from Divine Hiddenness and from animal suffering. The last one only works if the believers accept that animals are conciouss and can feel pain, because if they say that they are just robots the argument falls apart.

I am agnostic but i know that religion is important for society in order for people to have a moral compass and to enforce monogamy

Keep coping while Ramadan is at the back of the corner son

Atheists will never experience the joys of life like having homemade moroccan sweets to break your fast at 8 in the night after a hard workout and the dopamine spike that it gives you for the rest of the night

Imagine unironically being atheist
Low IQ af

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
the elites don't fear the bible. the bible preaches moralfagging and not fighting back
bringing down a weak religion while trying to get up a stronger religion that gets stronger more dedicated believers
hmmm i wonder why

I mean the real elites, not the ones you think are the elites.
weak religion? the elites have been trying to ruin christianity for centuries.

the pope john paul I suspected of mason infiltration in the vatican, said he would launch an investigation and died 33 days after becoming pope. NO AUTHOPSY MADE.

pope benedict xvi renounced on the day of the lateran treaty, and a lightning came down upon st peter's basilica

pope francis is an active freemason.

vatican is full of freemasonry

there's more to this, you simply don't have enough iq to understand it. not suprised since you live in the favela.

• Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Keep coping while Ramadan is at the back of the corner son

Atheists will never experience the joys of life like having homemade moroccan sweets to break your fast at 8 in the night after a hard workout and the dopamine spike that it gives you for the rest of the night
Ramadan, the month of gluttony

Plato had 200iq and he believed in God even Einstein said the more I research science the more so believe to God along other top scientists. So who are you to disagree you low iq redditor

Plato had 200iq and he believed in God even Einstein said the more I research science the more so believe to God along other top scientists. So who are you to disagree you low iq redditor
The time periods these guys lived in makes their opinions absolutely irrelevant
Steven hawking was an atheist

The time periods these guys lived in makes their opinions absolutely irrelevant
Steven hawking was an atheist
Steven hawking got punished by God and believing in God is timeless only retards don’t believe in God cause the evidence is everywhere