I am bored of my FWB

darkness97

darkness97

Zephir
i don't really care to see her anymore. she wants to wine and dine at her house tomorrow and i am not even excited. i want something newer. i am literally bored of the idea of having sex with her. she is becoming more into me i guess and i legit just don't fucking care dude. i need to be fucking with someone younger and more my age so they can match my tempo.

for me to do this i have to start "opening up" to women about how i feel about them. but its so fucking hard lol. my ego and my rejection sensitivity is too fucking high lol. im wayy to fucking inhibited and at this age i think its fucking over at this point.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member, Luffymaxxing, thereallegend and 1 other person
I remember when I got bored of my FWBs

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Alt Number 3
Incoming : sex havers ramblings dnrd

• So Sad
Reactions: Alt Number 3
jfl are u me? what I did when I got bored but didn’t want to hurt her feelings was just straight up say I like men. you can also say you got abused or rape as a kid. They get turned off fast af

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, try2beme, TechnoBoss and 4 others
i don't really care to see her anymore. she wants to wine and dine at her house tomorrow and i am not even excited. i want something newer. i am literally bored of the idea of having sex with her. she is becoming more into me i guess and i legit just don't fucking care dude. i need to be fucking with someone younger and more my age so they can match my tempo.

for me to do this i have to start "opening up" to women about how i feel about them. but its so fucking hard lol. my ego and my rejection sensitivity is too fucking high lol. im wayy to fucking inhibited and at this age i think its fucking over at this point.
send pic maybe ill have her

I’m so jealous of you sex havers tbh

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 51465, Mr Test and 1 other person
dude then break up or sum grow a pair of balls i guess?

Tell her how u really feel and destroy her ego

I am bored of you

• So Sad
Reactions: darkness97