I am dependent on Adapalene (kinda sucks)

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
I stopped using Adapalene for 3 days (was too busy to buy more) and I already got 2 new pimples when before my skin was clear. I guess I’m gonna have to use it for life now (unless I stop getting acne in my 30s or whatever).

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
Do you live in Georgia?

Part 2
Screenshot 20210404 111915 Chrome

• JFL
Reactions: .👽. and .*my*.
Start using Retin A 0.025 now since youre already retinized from adap. But your skin is already gay tier smooth so idk (unless you were frauding with filters), can be preventative and also tighten shit up tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
Start using Retin A 0.025 now since youre already retinized from adap. But your skin is already gay tier smooth so idk (unless you were frauding with filters), can be preventative and also tighten shit up tbh.
I wasn’t able to find it tbh. And I don’t see a reason why I should use something that may not work or cause problems. My skin is already good so I will continue to use adapalene.

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
I wasn’t able to find it tbh. And I don’t see a reason why I should use something that may not work or cause problems. My skin is already good so I will continue to use adapalene.
You’re ugly tho

• JFL
Trust me dude it’s better than having no solution at all. Imagine if didn’t work for you. Just keep using it until you get older it’s not too bad.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and .*my*.
its not that hard lmao

• +1
Trust me dude it’s better than having no solution at all. Imagine if didn’t work for you. Just keep using it until you get older it’s not too bad.
True

“I know, but most people don’t even need to use it 😥😢😢😭😭😭😭😢😭😢😭😢😢😭😢😢 I’m ugly too”
its not that hard lmao
Lose your virginity already faggot. You look good enough. Go approach 100 girls. One will sleep with you out of pity. Another one because she was drunk. Another one because she like you. Honestly you can have 1:30 success rate

• JFL
Lose your virginity already faggot. You look good enough. Go approach 100 girls. One will sleep with you out of pity. Another one because she was drunk. Another one because she like you. Honestly you can have 1:30 success rate
The issue is when you are socially awkward it’s literally impossible to be confortable, as being relaxed with females comes from experience over time. And understanding female psychology, which isn’t hard and comes very naturally to everyone, but the main thing is you need to get experience. It’s a little cringe at first but do your best and you’ll figure it out that’s what I recommend. It worked for me.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and .*my*.
The issue is when you are socially awkward it’s literally impossible to be confortable, as being relaxed with females comes from experience over time. And understanding female psychology, which isn’t hard and comes very naturally to everyone, but the main thing is you need to get experience. It’s a little cringe at first but do your best and you’ll figure it out that’s what I recommend. It worked for me.
I probably need experience with hook*ers

Yeah its like a chicken and egg situation. You gotta start somewhere. No amount of theory will mog going out to a bar alone (and then try to form a group there) or with friends and running game.

• +1
I probably need experience with hook*ers
If you ever want to understand female psychology, get that idea put of your head and start to put yourself in the scene.

• +1
Adapalena isn't harsh for the skin. Isnt expensive either. Be glad you found something that works.

• +1
Bro can I help you out mentally? There’s nothing wrong with you. You aren’t autistic, just lack of experience (WHICH EVERYONE HAS AT FIRST) I’m still technically a kissless virgin but you wouldn’t know at first because I can talk to girls just fine and do everything alright. It’s literally just a matter of experience (because you hang out with girls, realize they are nothing special and are essentially just really insecure dudes with a vagina) and as a result stop mentalcelling because you VISUALLY SEE that they aren’t shit to be afraid of.

All it takes is a little eye opener, which comes naturally from being around females. Try and just make female friends at first if you can. Go in with that mentality. Just go talk to girls either in school or whatever. Start by literally going in with the mentality that whatever happens, it’s good because it’s EXPERIENCE meaning you’ll get better and better every time. Worst case scenario it goes horrible and then the next time it doesn’t go as horrible. Not even hard bro.

You can do it I’m serious anyone can. Females aren’t shit. They are insecure, easy to manipulate, fragile creatures. You aren’t. The world had given you the worst experiences, made you fight for yourself, made you better yourself just to have anything. Women have everything given to them and it’s not good because their personalities are fucked as a result. Meaning you are literally smarter, more self aware, more able to adapt, more SUITED for survival than them. They survive off being given everything. You survive off taking and providing for yourself, and as a result you can later provide for a family.

Seriously man you have nothing to worry about. There’s nothing wrong with you, nothing you need to do, you aren’t a special case, you just haven’t yet seen your full potential, BUT YOU WILL!

• +1
And when I say go talk to girls I’m not at all talking about cold approaching random females. You do the shit subtly. Just at a shared hobby event, or if you need help, or if you are exploring a new area, you ask a nearby girl who isn’t busy a question subtly about whatever, then if she seems interested you just keep talking to her. That’s how you do it. It’s not a big deal and it’s all super obvious once you understand what to do.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets