I AM FINALLY HTN. (AS A 5'7 BEANCEL)

T

Tomboyslayer

Iron
Wont post pics, but i can tell. People that i dont know now randomly tell me i look like x celebrity, try to start up conversations with me, my jokes "land", my fashion sense is "on point" even tho im using the same one as always. Its genuinely a complete 180.

For people interested, I solved my assymmetry, got teeth whitened, clared my skin and leaned down. You guys are fucking right all along. Im getting as i speak rn follows from random people just from being jacked and good looking (5'8 in shoes :lul: ) , and 2 girls in my class have a crush on me at this very moment. Will also in the future drop a placebomaxxing guide cause that shit is powerful (when i can post better results) Last days i also found god for the same reason. NT pilled since always. YOU are gonna make it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: falcon1, Ragnar, Repentsinner and 11 others
Wont post pics, but i can tell. People that i dont know now randomly tell me i look like x celebrity, try to start up conversations with me, my jokes "land", my fashion sense is "on point" even tho im using the same one as always. Its genuinely a complete 180.

For people interested, I solved my assymmetry, got teeth whitened, clared my skin and leaned down. You guys are fucking right all along. Im getting as i speak rn follows from random people just from being jacked and good looking (5'8 in shoes :lul: ) , and 2 girls in my class have a crush on me at this very moment. Will also in the future drop a placebomaxxing guide cause that shit is powerful (when i can post better results) Last days i also found god for the same reason. NT pilled since always. YOU are gonna make it.
ascending fast rn too to my prime days in highschool, go slay while you're young especially if girls are already crushing on you

• +1
Reactions: Repentsinner
HTN at the slums of oaxaca boyo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, cautier hasslich, humanoidsub7 and 17 others
Proof or schizophrenia :think:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Allornothing, cell0xide and 4 others
only read the title
hardcapped at low ltn because of height and race

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, temporomandibular32 and wollet2
Wont post pics, but i can tell. People that i dont know now randomly tell me i look like x celebrity, try to start up conversations with me, my jokes "land", my fashion sense is "on point" even tho im using the same one as always.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, RAMU KAKA, midlatinocel and 1 other person
Stats don't add up fuck off retard bean

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, humanoidsub7, MTNAscension2 and 1 other person

solve your assimetry?

• JFL
Reactions: cautier hasslich and the_nextDavidLaid
>HTN at 5'7"
Who are you, tom cruise?
No one is HTN at 5'7 JFL
Im happy your life has improved, i really am. You can fool others, but please dont fool yourself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cautier hasslich, falcon1, humanoidsub7 and 8 others
How did u solve asymmetry

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: A99 and Account717
htn in Mexico D.F only jfl

• +1
Reactions: Repentsinner
Congrats your now average facially on looksmax

HTN and 5’7 can’t go together in the same sentence

No you arent your 5”7

MTN in the slumbs of Mumbai

HTN must be at least 5'10

Ur capped at MTN if u dont get LL

• +1
Reactions: falcon1

How tf did you solve your assymmetry? That shi daym near impossible

No pics -> DNR schizo frauder

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31497
>HTN at 5'7"
Who are you, tom cruise?
No one is HTN at 5'7 JFL
Im happy your life has improved, i really am. You can fool others, but please dont fool yourself
Can u be HTN with chadlite face?

if you’re 5’7 ur not a HTN

If you are here and 5’7 and a beaner you probably aren’t htn. Whatever helps you sleep though.

el salvador maxx your home country foids

HTN in mumbai you disgusting manlet