I am now 2 pounds away from my goal of being leanmaxxed

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
It's been a wild journey with y'all. When I hit my goal I will go clubbing and cold approaching like a beast pua style. (ignore the scratch marks on my back from sex last week)

Attachments

• 20240514_193635.jpg
    20240514_193635.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240514_193655.jpg
    20240514_193655.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: barettrealrx, thvg, maxxmclooks and 4 others
It's been a wild journey with y'all. When I hit my goal I will go clubbing and cold approaching like a beast pua style.

good shit

It's been a wild journey with y'all. When I hit my goal I will go clubbing and cold approaching like a beast pua style. (ignore the scratch marks on my back from sex last week)

mirin the dedication and commitment bhai

• +1
Reactions: ambi, mirrormogger and RaidenJTR
i leanmaxxed to a similar degree and ik how hard it is , mirin willpower

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger and RaidenJTR
grats, what was your calorie deficit?

currently getting lean rn, i was 140 at 5'9.75 barefoot now im 126. im still on my journey

I love your dedication, good work

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: lowiqNormie and UZB_Strebl
good shit man, how long did it take for u to reach current weight?

grats, what was your calorie deficit?
I just eat 2000 calories a day + morning cappucino. I don't count beers when I go clubbing now. I work out at home with dumbells and a bench, different muscle group each day. Just 6 sets x 8 reps. When I hit my target I will weigh myself every morning after waking up. If I'm at target I will eat 2000, below 2500, above 1500.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
good shit man, how long did it take for u to reach current weight?
2 years because I wasn't committed the whole time, so there was periods of months where I didn't lose any weight.

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
2 years because I wasn't committed the whole time, so there was periods of months where I didn't lose any weight.
still good

To make it better, the swelling in my face from a corticosteroid is starting to go down. It's been 6 years since anyone saw my real face. No one knows what I will actually really look like once this transformation is complete.

Nothing can stop what is happening.

Well done. I'm glad you had the base for it to matter