I am studying Trannys and Incels at college not a larp

B

blackpilled I lost

Banned
My friend told me about this subject at college called sexology daring me to do it. I had the marks for it and have been sitting at home like an incel since covid. I applied to get a degree in sexology majoring in trannys and minoring in incels.

We actually had classes on looks and how much people with different looks get laid. They showed a photo of this website at one point.

They gave us a group assignment to talk about how many times we have had sex and ask others how many times they have had sex as shown in last photo.

F3cEAfha8AE3a9M
F3b2wPKbsAA dJU
F3cZZDgagAA0z5T
F3cXZy8bwAAAzpj

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: TheDragon, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Deleted member 23218 and 5 others
what can you even do with this? become a future nero angelo or wheat waffles?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber, AryanNEET and Deleted member 33579
My friend told me about this subject at college called sexology daring me to do it. I had the marks for it and have been sitting at home like an incel since covid. I applied to get a degree in sexology majoring in trannys and minoring in incels.

We actually had classes on looks and how much people with different looks get laid. They showed a photo of this website at one point.

They gave us a group assignment to talk about how many times we have had sex and ask others how many times they have had sex as shown in last photo.

View attachment 2380930View attachment 2380929View attachment 2380931View attachment 2380932
What they told you about how people with different looks get laid?

what can you even do with this? become a future nero angelo or wheat waffles?
Yeah I could be a looksmaxing scientist or a gender scientist

What they told you about how people with different looks get laid?
Looks is really important for women. Looks are important for men but things like autism are worse than bad looks and good career is helpful.

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Deleted member 23218 and SeriousAscension
jfl at the 2 baldcels in front of you, looks like they are in the same boat as you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber, TheDragon, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 4 others
Looks is really important for women. Looks are important for men but things like autism are worse than bad looks and good career is helpful.
I'm just imagine that every woman in your class agrees with that, meanwhile they gaslight every men outside class lol.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: schizo echochamber, czwarty and blackpilled I lost
And what hope they have for autismcels? Did they told you something about it or is it over for them?

my conclusion from this post is that gay men fuck a lot, more than the average Chad.
water tho

• JFL
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Deleted member 23218 and Deleted member 31826
  • +1
Reactions: blackpilled I lost
LTNs and truecels studying how to get laid. Just tell them about looksmax so they can rot on here.

my conclusion from this post is that gay men fuck a lot, more than the average Chad.
water tho
waterest of water lmao

men are much more willing to have casual sex than women, gay guys fuck way more than lesbian women

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and Deleted member 17735
imagine 30 years of paying student debt and this is what you studied

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber
Why is this even a subject? Shit doesnt feel real anymore ngl.

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber