i am the most trash looking pashtun on this forum

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
i am easily the worst looking pashtun on this forum. legit bottom of the barrel trash.
Sytyl mogs me. Sikkunt mogs me. every pashtun mogs me here. I dont have anything going on for me except my height which is around 6'1 daytime and 6'0 in evening barefoot. Even that height is not enough because they can wear lifts and heightmog me brutally.

the only thing i have going on for me is that i get told i look much much better irl but i dont believe it.

how do i even cope. Keep in mind i am moving to US in few months and i will have the worst SMV possible. I will probs get arrange marriagemaxxed and cope with starfish sex.
I have shit pheno aswell.

IMG_20230121_162001_197.jpg

IMG_20230121_161752_226.jpg

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton and Torero

how do i cope

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
You’re autistic

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, justinzayn, HarrierDuBois and 2 others
Ur literally chadpreet in India imagine being 6'1 in a country where the avarage height is 5'7

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, 5footsix56, BrahminBoss and 2 others
even my lips r a giga failo. they look like girls lip with that cupid arch.

Ur literally chadpreet in India imagine being 6'1 in a country where the avarage height is 5'7
yea but my point is, m moving from here so whats even the point of being 6'1 in a country of 5'7

yea but my point is, m moving from here so whats even the point of being 6'1 in a country of 5'7
How are you moving to the US btw?

u better have money cuz the US will cuck you hard if u dont

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
Shut up nigger, you MOG most of the forum.

• +1
Reactions: Yung, Mewton, malicieusss and 2 others
Where u moving to?
Bro ur gonna slay in the us if i were u I'd start practicing a American accent since indian is kinda turn off to foids. And if ur nt ur gonna be the kinda curry girls that say they like curries really mean

u better have money cuz the US will cuck you hard if u dont
Bitch he's 6'1 htn moggers of curries If he doesn't slay some American pussy idk what can

Bro ur gonna slay in the us if i were u I'd start practicing a American accent since indian is kinda turn off to foids. And if ur nt ur gonna be the kinda curry girls that say they like curries really mean
i am practicing my accent and fashionmaxxing. Also i am not NT, i am very introverted with 0 contacts with girls

i am practicing my accent and fashionmaxxing. Also i am not NT, i am very introverted with 0 contacts with girls
Get ur style up remember ur competition in California are 5'8 beaners ur 6'1 and u look htn no way u won't slay some latinas maybe even white girls

Bitch he's 6'1 htn moggers of curries If he doesn't slay some American pussy idk what can
im not talking about girls

america cucks you if u dont have savings and a decent job

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko

Ur German how do you know all that

Get ur style up remember ur competition in California are 5'8 beaners ur 6'1 and u look htn no way u won't slay some latinas maybe even white girls
i look HTN in afghanistan or pakistan, not in the west bro

yea my cousin and his family recently moved over to california. they also moved with SIV. they had $3000 in savings only and now they are cucked very hard. They all wageslaving for now.

i look HTN in afghanistan or pakistan, not in the west bro

yea my cousin and his family recently moved over to california. they also moved with SIV. they had $3000 in savings only and now they are cucked very hard. They all wageslaving for now.
I am from the west and u look htn to me, ofc if u what a different pheno u would be better but u look mogger and some girls honestly prefer ethnic guys don't listen to this jbw nonesense I've met plenty of girls who prefered dating htn Latinos to chadlite white boi

• Woah
Reactions: ascendedd
Ur German how do you know all that
idk its just known and from american friends

u can get fired for whatever reason and if u get a leg broken or so u get fucked hard they take all ur money

• +1
Why every indian has the same eye are?

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton
I am from the west and u look htn to me, ofc if u what a different pheno u would be better but u look mogger and some girls honestly prefer ethnic guys don't listen to this jbw nonesense I've met plenty of girls who prefered dating htn Latinos to chadlite white boi
lifefuel for me bro. Particularly i am also more into brown/latina/med girls compared to white girls. M not a usual ethnic who worships white girls so i am not a standardscel aswell

• +1
Why every indian has the same eye are?
i have dense PCT brows compared to most indians/pashtuns and pakis which is what ascends my eye area

• +1
Reactions: smoothsexy
lifefuel for me bro. Particularly i am also more into brown/latina/med girls compared to white girls. M not a usual ethnic who worships white girls so i am not a standardscel aswell
And u don't even look that indian u look more Latino and being 6'1 it's brutal mogging. But if i were u I'd sound anything but Indian curry accent can be a real turn off

And u don't even look that indian u look more Latino and being 6'1 it's brutal mogging. But if i were u I'd sound anything but Indian curry accent can be a real turn off
i dont have that brutal indian curry accent that u see in memes, i have that taliban accent u hear in taliban videos

• +1
D6C5A3AB 0D09 4D89 8056 6B793AFB384C

You need to tiktokmaxx

holy fuck, i look like a proper chadlite. Hair frauding is real. idk how to get this hairstyle though
Also gave you a rhino and more prominent cheekbones, but the hair is an easy fix you should go for it asap

How did you get it?
my mum used to work with an American NGO thats how
Also gave you a rhino and more prominent cheekbones, but the hair is an easy fix you should go for it asap
can u do the same morph same as it is but just with hair? dont give me rhino or cheekbones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Deleted member 14774
Does it mean you will be able to work there too?
in the NGO? no, they just providing us a visa so we can escape taliban

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
in the NGO? no, they just providing us a visa so we can escape taliban
I mean will you be able to work in the US after you move there?

cant lie ur the softest looking pashtun ik. must slay in india tho, prob do well in cali too given u can pass as persian.

cant lie ur the softest looking pashtun ik. must slay in india tho, prob do well in cali too given u can pass as persian.
is being soft looking good or bad

is being soft looking good or bad
i wouldn't know, i dont look soft.

but positives are - hight trust, can get away with a more aggressive personality. easier to get dates off dating apps because you're less likely to be a serial killer.

negatives are obviously you look soft so u look like ud run away in a fight.

also ur htn (higher in india) so physiquemaxxing should be enough to compensate. and maybe grow a beard?

• Love it
Reactions: ascendedd
i wouldn't know, i dont look soft.

but positives are - hight trust, can get away with a more aggressive personality. easier to get dates off dating apps because you're less likely to be a serial killer.

negatives are obviously you look soft so u look like ud run away in a fight.

also ur htn (higher in india) so physiquemaxxing should be enough to compensate. and maybe grow a beard?
i thought i had low trust look due to my eye area
but yeah i get what u mean, thank you bhai, means alot <3

i am easily the worst looking pashtun on this forum. legit bottom of the barrel trash.
Sytyl mogs me. Sikkunt mogs me. every pashtun mogs me here. I dont have anything going on for me except my height which is around 6'1 daytime and 6'0 in evening barefoot. Even that height is not enough because they can wear lifts and heightmog me brutally.

the only thing i have going on for me is that i get told i look much much better irl but i dont believe it.

how do i even cope. Keep in mind i am moving to US in few months and i will have the worst SMV possible. I will probs get arrange marriagemaxxed and cope with starfish sex.

View attachment 2048282

You should fraud with green contacts for exotic halo

You should fraud with green contacts for exotic halo
i dont even use insta filters on my photos, how am i even supposed to gigafraud with contacts. i like to be natural

• +1
Reactions: copefuel

View attachment 2048282

my brother in eyebrows you should swim in Punjabi pussy they would want Afghan cock

Tbh fishing for compliments on a homosexual indian forum is kind of pathetic.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25339, Mewton, BrahminBoss and 2 others
my brother in eyebrows you should swim in Punjabi pussy they would want Afghan cock
i am khhv bro
Tbh fishing for compliments on a homosexual indian forum is kind of pathetic.
how am i fishing for compliments when m literally an ethnic, if i was white, sure but i am an ethnic and i would be called an LTN

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
i am khhv bro

how am i fishing for compliments when m literally an ethnic, if i was white, sure but i am an ethnic and i would be called an LTN
my nig ofc u would be khhv if u lived in Pakiland, go to America and slay. If you’re 6’1 latinas wouldn’t mind you at all, they are less racist than white and desi women in America and cali has a lot of latinas