i am truly autistic

fuxkdakikez

fuxkdakikez

Banned
when i was 11 or so i memorised a rap song and rapped it to a girl i liked :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: it was so fucking awkward holy shit what was i thinking

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Xtra, Nick.Harte, PseudoMaxxer and 5 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and fuxkdakikez
Be honest you like to rape little girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lilith, Deleted member 32485, PseudoMaxxer and 3 others
Be honest you like to rape little girls
secret smell GIF

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and BearBoy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and PseudoMaxxer
when i was 11 or so i memorised a rap song and rapped it to a girl i liked :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: it was so fucking awkward holy shit what was i thinking
i know how you feel, when i was 11 (keep in mind i had the size of a 16 year old at 11) i walked up behind to some girl i liked and slapped her ass full strength and she started crying because it was so sore :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
i know how you feel, when i was 11 (keep in mind i had the size of a 16 year old at 11) i walked up behind to some girl i liked and slapped her ass full strength and she started crying because it was so sore :lul::lul::lul:
chad activities

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
chad activities
to be fair the only “chad” thing about me is my low inhib, i was always very low inhib, normfags need alcohol to lower their inhib while i am always super low inhib

• +1
this is nothing. i sent black metal to a girl i liked thinking she would love me for my music taste. she didn't talk to me after that.

• JFL