I am what incels hate most

• +1
Reactions: ropemaxxee
I think i’m what is considered a volcel to you guys

- Darkskin
- 6’4
- Lean but 10/10 genes (broad shoulders etc)
- Thick 9 inch dick
- Shit side profile, but good midface
- Virgin at 20

In my defense i’m a late bloomer, and was subhuman for so long that i still have the psyche of a subhuman. I’m still trying to fix this.

I saw a post of someone saying blacks are low inhib since they are low in, this is prob true cause I’m definitely high IQ and i have extremely high inhib

Was at a party last night (i was just working security), and there was this mid girl but she had a nice body, she would walk over next to me, pull her pants up to get my attention, and stand in a way where i can see her ass.

I obviously know she has interest, but I don’t know why i told myself i’ll talk to her when the party ends and we are about to leave. I didn’t say shit to this bitch for the entirety of the party, and she ended up disappearing before the party even ends

Worst part is, after I leave a social situation, it is only then where I start to realize how much of a retard I was.
greycel larp GTFO

JFL at this fucking thread holy fuck.

Unless you have a hard incel tier face you can’t fail as 6’4. And you have a good frame.

Also you are black so you get tons of SMV in 2023 don’t believe any of this JBW garbage it’s all cope from ethnics.

- Darkskin
- 6’4
- Thick 9 inch dick
- Virgin at 20

In my defense i’m a late bloomer, and was subhuman for so long that i still have the psyche of a subhuman. I’m still trying to fix this.

I saw a post of someone saying blacks are low inhib since they are low in, this is prob true cause I’m definitely high IQ and i have extremely high inhib

Was at a party last night (i was just working security), and there was this mid girl but she had a nice body, she would walk over next to me, pull her pants up to get my attention, and stand in a way where i can see her ass.

I obviously know she has interest, but I don’t know why i told myself i’ll talk to her when the party ends and we are about to leave. I didn’t say shit to this bitch for the entirety of the party, and she ended up disappearing before the party even ends

Worst part is, after I leave a social situation, it is only then where I start to realize how much of a retard I was.
No pics no care

- Darkskin
- 6’4
- Thick 9 inch dick
- Virgin at 20

Honestly, you shit on these incel retards who have no meaningful benefit to this world.
Keep pushing

mentalcel or what?