i approached a JB literally next to her mom

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
talking about 5 years ago or something, i was in travel bus which was 8 hours drive. there was this JB in front of me with her mom. 14-15
i had infinite boner throughout the trip watching her through the window reflection and she would sometimes make eye contact.
so i wrote my number on a piece of paper and gave it to her.

you can't believe what happened next. she straight up told her mom. i was like what the fuck, i can't escape this. her mom throw the paper in trash and told her daughter to stop looking back. and looked at me in disbelief cuz i was like 21. she shamed the shit out of me so i changed my seat.
not to mention my father was next to me sleeping. could have been a disaster but thankfully her mom kept it cool and just ignored me.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Allornothing, Michael Myers and 14 others
Mirin low inhib

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Allornothing, curlyheadluke, Deleted member 24347 and 8 others
She gave her tight jb cunt to another man and let him used her like a cheap fleshlight

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, curlyheadluke, Deleted member 24347 and 3 others
talking about 5 years ago or something, i was in travel bus which was 8 hours drive. there was this JB in front of me with her mom. 14-15
i had infinite boner throughout the trip watching her through the window reflection and she would sometimes make eye contact.

you can't believe what happened next. she straight up told her mom. i was like what the fuck, i can't escape this. her mom throw the paper in trash and told her daughter to stop looking back. and looked at me in disbelief cuz i was like 21. she shamed the shit out of me so i changed my seat.
not to mention my father was next to me sleeping. could have been a disaster but thankfully her mom kept it cool and just ignored me.
What do u look like

ur from Iran?

• +1
Reactions: Psychophilly

Holy fuck you're a legend if legit ...lowest inhib story I've ever read on here for a while...

jfl trying to be smooth with your dad within a few seats

Kys if larp

• +1
Reactions: curlyheadluke, Deleted member 24347, m0ss26 and 2 others
ur from Iran?
Holy fuck you're a legend if legit ...lowest inhib story I've ever read on here for a while...

jfl trying to be smooth with your dad within a few seats

Kys if larp
yeah from Iran. no larp bro, it was 8 hours drive. i was daring myself to do it the whole time. i was like no way she tells her mother, i thought worst case scenario she ignores me.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Brus Wane and Deleted member 28691
yeah from Iran. no larp bro, it was 8 hours drive. i was daring myself to do it the whole time. i was like no way she tells her mother, i thought worst case scenario she ignores me.

hitting up on a woman on a long train ride is great.

imagine a 50 hour long train ride, only you and a foid your age.

Bound to fuck unless total aspie.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, Psychophilly, Gonthar and 1 other person
mother-daughter-bus-2.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Psychophilly and Brus Wane
You should’ve groped her when the mum was asleep

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
JBs are the shit

If she’s wearing slutty clothes u can always get away with hitting on jbs ngl

Jb's are disturbed by older male attention 96% of the time lol

• +1

Naaaahhhh 😂😂😂😂😂

Are you ugly

I have done similar stuff but in retrospect it was stupid.

She in disbelief since you didn’t approach her cobweb ass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3