I asked a girl to prom and she said Yes!

RoadtoCurryChad

RoadtoCurryChad

Iron
So this isn't too hard flex or anything because I'm still a kissless touchless virgin but this is lifefuel for me and should give yall some hope that you can make it.

I would consider myself a 4/5 or 5/5 depending on how hard I'm looks maxed on any given day( im also a Cury so that hurts me especially going to a predominantly white school with a few chad lites) but essentially I asked a girl out to prom who is not a curry chick but a blonde hair blue eye white is right chick. I would consider her to be a MTB but can easily go up to HTB if she fashionmaxxed (she dress like those liberal people you see in memes half the time and the other half wears dress's that look like were made in the 1800's) as well as makeup maxxing I can tell she has little to no makeup on. Then if she wanted to reach Stacy lite status she you have to do some slight leanmaxxing drop 5 lbs give or take and then maxx out her tit and ass stats (she aint flat but it's not noticeable in regular clothes if you get what I mean)(she also cut her hair super short and kinda has a karen cut so given time for her to grow her hair back she would look a lot better) (she also doesn't have any facial falios but not major dimorphic traits but it doesn't matter for chicks as much unless they want to reach Stacy status). Overall very surprised how I got her to go to prom with me.

Also just so yall know I am not some guy who is super smooth ok I have zero Rizz just talk to chicks and show her what your intent is and don't try and be a jestermaxxer or friendmaxxer I tried to do that in previous situations it doesn't work.

I got very lucky with her saying yes to me but I realized that you just gotta ask a chick out. I still would probably fuck up my words and have anxiety when talking to chicks but you miss 100 % of the shots you don't take.

I leave you guys with something I learned from a sales guy with who I interned for. I asked him how do you always manage to get clients to buy you product. He said Volume negates Luck.
To the few that still have some hope and haven't fully taken the black pill I say go forth my fellow brothers talk to women fail numerous times and continue to push forward for a better future tomorrow.

• +1
Reactions: Amadeus, aesthetic beauty, Sondern and 2 others
Thanks for the moneymaking advice.

• JFL
Reactions: Sondern and Deleted member 17595
Greycel block of text

• +1
Reactions: spectacularpixlr
noone cares retard

• +1
Reactions: spectacularpixlr
  • Love it