I believe lens distortion is real, as long as you have an android phone. . . . .

Deleted member 3202

Deleted member 3202

Motivatemaxxing
Whenever I took pics with it, my midface elongated to where it looked like a 1.4 midface ratio when it's actually 1.116.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
stop calling it lens distortion. It is distance distortion. If you take a picture with the same lens from 6' away the ratios will be correct.

And btw, welcome to the 21st century. Everyone else already knows this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Cope

IMG 20191202 152653

Images 44

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sasaz2, Pietrosiek, Deleted member 1680 and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, GoMadAndSTFU and Deleted member 2227
Really retarded example they look much fucking better normally they look worse off over all though still mogs 99 percent of humanity but using gods to compare the average subhuman is really unfair when their not even in the same species as us

Calm down

There is something about sleep position, also, mouthbreathing?

Couldn't retrieve that bro sorry i made these archives before the thing got taken down life fuel i got 1 on the cranial base

• +1
Couldn't retrieve that bro sorry i made these archives before the thing got taken down life fuel i got 1 on the cranial base

Fuck, I need to know more about mouthbreathing, I was thinking that is cope, but now I see that is not.

Fuck, I need to know more about mouthbreathing, I was thinking that is cope, but now I see that is not.

I am living example i think i was meant to be a chad phenotype i am 6 foot 1 you yourself said i have unqiue bones despite being reccessed i think legit this pill ruined me

• +1
I am living example i think i was meant to be a chad phenotype i am 6 foot 1 you yourself said i have unqiue bones despite being reccessed i think legit this pill ruined me

Do you have photos of Childhood? PM me.

• +1