I can help you get laid

The False Prophet

The False Prophet

Iron
Most dudes here are either trying to lose their virginity, or fuck more girls. I know how you can get any girl you want. I'm not going to give you the typical redpill advice.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Autismcel, HTN_Mentalcel, BrahminBoss and 10 others
Are there any demons that can make me white?

• JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Gaygymmaxx, Sprinkles and 6 others
@SecularIslamist @Fiqh

Let's break bread with Satan. If he can give me everything I desire in life, why not sell my soul to him?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, RichardSpencel, RecessedChinCel and 7 others
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Sprinkles, st.hamudi but 6‘5, northern mogger and 2 others
@PrinceLuenLeoncur @Eternal_ you guys might wanna get in here

• JFL
Reactions: Eternal_ and smallman
Real or fake?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Sprinkles and zyzzbrah1234
Will demons make me chad?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and The False Prophet
Yeh that’s also what the maker of the ouija board said and look how that turned out
I'll make another thread where I definitively proven the existence of deities.

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
I'll make another thread where I definitively proven the existence of deities.
Ok tag me in the intro say it’s a response to the buff dons thread about proof god doesn’t exist you will get a lot of clicks

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet
Fag even incel don't trust you with smt which is unattainable for them False prophets for a reason jfl

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
You're autistic and probably schizophrenic. Don't waste people's time.

Screenshot 20240505 2138023222

@ElTruecel

• Woah
Reactions: ElTruecel
Most dudes here are either trying to lose their virginity, or fuck more girls. I know how you can get any girl you want. I'm not going to give you the typical redpill advice.

In the name of the father son and Holy Spirit I rebuke you Almighty God, Who delivered Your people from the bondage of the adversary, and through Your Son cast down Satan like lightning, deliver me and all the readers of this abominable thread from every influence of unclean spirits. Command Satan to depart far from US by the power of Your only begotten Son. Rescue US from demonic imaginings and darkness. Fill US with the light of the Holy Spirit that WE may be guarded against all snares of crafty demons. Grant that an angel will always go before US and lead US to the path of righteousness all the days of OUR life, to the honor of Your glorious Name, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, now and forever. Amen.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Jova, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and i_love_roosters
In the name of the father son and Holy Spirit I rebuke you Almighty God, Who delivered Your people from the bondage of the adversary, and through Your Son cast down Satan like lightning, deliver me and all the readers of this abominable thread from every influence of unclean spirits. Command Satan to depart far from US by the power of Your only begotten Son. Rescue US from demonic imaginings and darkness. Fill US with the light of the Holy Spirit that WE may be guarded against all snares of crafty demons. Grant that an angel will always go before US and lead US to the path of righteousness all the days of OUR life, to the honor of Your glorious Name, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, now and forever. Amen.

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and Sprinkles

I will not engage in your profane acts you vile fiend, SATAN I COMMAND YOU LEAVE THIS MAN AT ONCE YOU CREATURE in the name of the father son and Holy Spirit in Jesus name BEGONE

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Jova, st.hamudi but 6‘5, i_love_roosters and 1 other person
Life is all about being a NT high achiever with bragging rights. Being Messi is law over any muh PSL God tier
I'm not here to tell you how to live. You can attain anything you want with magick.

• +1
I've had so much meaningless sex its become more of a chore to me, its fun but when a foid you dont care about keeps texting you at night thinking they mean something to you it gets annoying.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Autismcel and HTN_Mentalcel
I've had so much meaningless sex its become more of a chore to me, its fun but when a foid you dont care about keeps texting you at night thinking they mean something to you it gets annoying.
Magick can be used for anything, not just sex.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Autismcel and ElTruecel
@The Antichrist alt ban this nigga. Check the yt chanel

@NumbThePain
@Michael Myers
@coispet
@emeraldglass

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass and st.hamudi but 6‘5

LMFAOOO

I always wanted to ask this but how were those rituals formed? how did some wizard figure out you need to perform this act and draw this SPECIFIC symbol while reciting these SPECIFIC words to summon this demon or perform magic?

Pussy is just the bare minimum. When I first joined .is all that foid worship cope was nonsense I said.

Life is all about being a NT high achiever with bragging rights. Being Messi is law over any muh PSL God tier
Hook me up with a link to your discord account

• +1
demons are real but the shit he is teaching is dangerous

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and autistic_tendencies
Careful for what you wish for

• +1
Reactions: MazoNitNit and Autismcel

Do demons feel empathy ever or they are just giga dark triad for that

Pussy is just the bare minimum. When I first joined .is all that foid worship cope was nonsense I said.

Add me on discord
Screenshot 20240507 171932

And please hit me up in the spiritual sub forum on bl a ck p I l l.cl ub

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, Jova and ElTruecel
whoa I didn’t know you watch this guy too
I always wanted to ask this but how were those rituals formed? how did some wizard figure out you need to perform this act and draw this SPECIFIC symbol while reciting these SPECIFIC words to summon this demon or perform magic?
Make it a response thougj
Will demons make me chad?
We can discuss these things in .club

Rituals are human inventions. I think most of the sigils where designed by humans, but I know that some sigils are given to the practitioner y the spirit psychicly.

Let me dm you