I can only conclude that I am fundamentally fucking revolting

Slayer

Slayer

^ she could have fixed me
Like sewer goblin level of disgusting to behold. Yet I've somehow managed to delude myself into thinking I resemble a normal, even mildly attractive human being, fucking lmao.

In hindsight every time I thought a girl liked me no matter how overt I thought it was, it must have all just been a cruel prank

There is no other explanation. Time and time again whenever I'm put into an unfettered social situation I've only ever faced isolation or tolerance at best. Chatty, quiet, doesn't fucking matter what I say or how I act, same result each time. I've yet to meet someone uglier or more boring or otherwise who doesn't lifemog me to utter shit. You can only cope and deny the obvious for so long when you see the same thing play out over and over.

I am literally worse than every other human in every single conceivable way. Every constituent cell in my body is biological waste. My only wish is that someone would have told it straight to my face instead of letting me figure it out myself like this.

This is my final thread on this shithole. If you ever want to feel better about yourself, just use me as a comparison. At least then my existence isn't completely wasted.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PMF1, Deleted member 40471, redmaxx and 3 others
Check for autism

• JFL
Reactions: Slayer
fucking christ I am sickened with myself

if I wasn't such a high inhib dog I'd just post my face and let all the indian teenagers here give me a final third party objective confirmation of how over it is

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx and chosen-one
QLTSNRX

Worse than him?

imagine being that mentally ill lel

if I wasn't such a high inhib dog I'd just post my face and let all the indian teenagers here give me a final third party objective confirmation of how over it is
well it sounds like you have at least somehting to lose then right? If your a high inhib you can’t just afford to put ur face here.

Id say beta buxx the hottest chick possible that you can and hope ur kids come out good looking

Last edited:
My first instinct is to say no but I might as well be. My life experience speaks for itself.
Brutal

I knew a lookism poster with similar experiences

Went through college constantly abused by normies and foids with horrid results

Not egregiously ugly, but enough to be repulsive to foids

It's a rough life for sure

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: chosen-one and Slayer
imagine being that mentally ill lel
How do you argue with my own lived experience. I am a literal bottom 1% social aberration. Serial killers, sociopaths, and certified retards have more social and sexual success than me

Not egregiously ugly, but enough to be repulsive to foids
Yeah maybe it's this. Like there's something "off" in a physiognomy sense about my face that sets off alarm bells in people's heads

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
2 options. kill yourself or rape.

Like sewer goblin level of disgusting to behold. Yet I've somehow managed to delude myself into thinking I resemble a normal, even mildly attractive human being, fucking lmao.

In hindsight every time I thought a girl liked me no matter how overt I thought it was, it must have all just been a cruel prank

There is no other explanation. Time and time again whenever I'm put into an unfettered social situation I've only ever faced isolation or tolerance at best. Chatty, quiet, doesn't fucking matter what I say or how I act, same result each time. I've yet to meet someone uglier or more boring or otherwise who doesn't lifemog me to utter shit. You can only cope and deny the obvious for so long when you see the same thing play out over and over.

I am literally worse than every other human in every single conceivable way. Every constituent cell in my body is biological waste. My only wish is that someone would have told it straight to my face instead of letting me figure it out myself like this.

This is my final thread on this shithole. If you ever want to feel better about yourself, just use me as a comparison. At least then my existence isn't completely wasted.
Fuck it dude, I would ldar and goon and then eventually drift off into the void

I'm too curious
PM pics

brutal. read some of ur threads and ur life does indeed seem suicide inducing. hope it gets better for you pal

Mind sharing some stories how bad it is

Ugly guy by jaella08 d1bm42s fullview

No way you look like this

If you're unsure whether the root of your problems is related to your appearance or something more internal, I would highly recommend that you post your face in the rating thread. Think about; If you don't, you will probably never get an accurate assessment of your appearance.

You can use IMGUR, that way you can delete the picture when you want.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Mind sharing some stories how bad it is
It's hard to recall specific ones on the spot but to summarize I am basically a ghost to people. Barely worth acknowledging. Whenever people do reach out in person or onlien it's either to use me for something or as a fake sympathy thing.

I guess a good example is how recently at my new job (restaurant host jfl) I was running the to-go station and it was slow as fuck so everyone else was just chatting around the main host station while I was left to stand there like an idiot. Then one of them walks up to me and the very first words out of her mouth are something to the effect of "I'm just talking to you because I'm bored."
View attachment 2525417

No way you look like this
Yeah again I really want to say no but my lived experience is not that of a normal human being.

I'm too curious
PM pics
If you're unsure whether the root of your problems is related to your appearance or something more internal, I would highly recommend that you post your face in the rating thread. Think about; If you don't, you will probably never get an accurate assessment of your appearance.

You can use IMGUR, that way you can delete the picture when you want.
only eye area but:

Send pic in pm

It's hard to recall specific ones on the spot but to summarize I am basically a ghost to people. Barely worth acknowledging. Whenever people do reach out in person or onlien it's either to use me for something or as a fake sympathy thing.

I guess a good example is how recently at my new job (restaurant host jfl) I was running the to-go station and it was slow as fuck so everyone else was just chatting around the main host station while I was left to stand there like an idiot. Then one of them walks up to me and the very first words out of her mouth are something to the effect of "I'm just talking to you because I'm bored."

Yeah again I really want to say no but my lived experience is not that of a normal human being.
200 mg of vorinostat every 3-4 days + 150 mg pregabalin on special occasions asap

• Hmm...
Reactions: Slayer
I'll post my full face in ratings later today
just do it now stop being a pussy

also do it with imgur or you'll regret it

just do it now stop being a pussy

also do it with imgur or you'll regret it
I gotta go shower and shit I'm running off 3 hours of sleep

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
200 mg of vorinostat every 3-4 days + 150 mg pregabalin on special occasions asap
Do you know where to get vorinostat after Izan on longe stopped selling it?