I can only stubblemaxxx

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
I descend an entire point when I go full shaven or grow beard longer than 7 days.

Clean shaven I look like a boy and cuck. I can't even be JBmaxxed at this age as my face is too mature to pass as 17/18.

However when I grow beard longer than 7 days I come close to terroristmaxxxing and look like I could be part of ISIS.

No more or less than this

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
thats ideal

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
However when I grow beard longer than 7 days I come close to terroristmaxxxing and look like I could be part of ISIS.
Same bro, this is a struggle of being a MENA/pakistani man, if you grow a beard it looks like your jihadmaxxing, when i grow mine for a month I looked like the latest ISIS recruit even some friends at school were telling me i looked like a terrorist. It probably didnt help that my mustache was shaved at the time as well 😂 😂 😂

• +1
How else am I gonna hide subhuman recessed jaw if I don't beardmaxxx?

View attachment 2721674
If these hoes can artificially contour their nose shape, cheek bones, jawline, eyebrows and hide their acne ridden moon-faces, we are in full justification of growing majestic beards.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist and yeeyeeslayer
tbh i just rock a goatee and mustache combo, (without my mustache and beard being connected) sometthing like this + i think it mogs hard tbh

Screenshot 2024 02 04 at 40749 AM

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
Same bro, this is a struggle of being a MENA/pakistani man, if you grow a beard it looks like your jihadmaxxing, when i grow mine for a month I looked like the latest ISIS recruit even some friends at school were telling me i looked like a terrorist. It probably didnt help that my mustache was shaved at the time as well 😂 😂 😂
You might be able to get away with it if it's properly maintained and you have one of those stupid gay fade haircuts.

Just don't go overboard and end up like this

If these hoes can artificially contour their nose shape, cheek bones, jawline, eyebrows and hide their acne ridden moon-faces, we are in full justification of growing majestic beards.
Women are the biggest looksmaxxers. Niggas her will spend months/years debating whether to get a rhino, meanwhile girls get lip, chin and go under the knife for every part of their body.

If men discriminated women in dating for height, females would be the biggest LL customers.

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_ and yeeyeeslayer
You might be able to get away with it if it's properly maintained and you have one of those stupid gay fade haircuts.
I don't like it tbh, I never grew it intentionally was just lazy and didnt bother shaving for like a month at the time

• JFL

View attachment 2721685

Just don't go overboard and end up like this
View attachment 2721688

Women are the biggest looksmaxxers. Niggas her will spend months/years debating whether to get a rhino, meanwhile girls get lip, chin and go under the knife for every part of their body.

If men discriminated women in dating for height, females would be the biggest LL customers.
Never go full allahu snackbar, wallahi bruv.

That said, those fade haircuts you’re referring to only work well for Norwood 0 or Norwood 1 hairlines—basically ethnics and very lucky whites who aren’t predisposed to the Norwood reaper. They accentuate bad features if your hairline isn’t perfect

• JFL
Never go full allahu snackbar, wallahi bruv.

That said, those fade haircuts you’re referring to only work well for Norwood 0 or Norwood 1 hairlines—basically ethnics and very lucky whites who aren’t predisposed to the Norwood reaper. They accentuate bad features if your hairline isn’t perfect
lol at worrying about the norwood reaper, oldcel problems

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and yeeyeeslayer
  • +1
The Norwood reaper will be kept at bay with 1 finasteride per day
I'm legit considering buying fin because people commented on my hairline. However my entire bloodline going back to my granddad didn't Norwood even at 90. I am greying tho...

• +1
I descend an entire point when I go full shaven or grow beard longer than 7 days.

Clean shaven I look like a boy and cuck. I can't even be JBmaxxed at this age as my face is too mature to pass as 17/18.

No more or less than this
View attachment 2721664
Happens to a lot of people. That's why finding a good barber that is cheap enough, knows his craft and doesn't think you are gay for visiting him every 2 weeks is key in the MENA region.

• +1
I'm legit considering buying fin because people commented on my hairline. However my entire bloodline going back to my granddad didn't Norwood even at 90. I am greying tho...
1mg a day, repeat ad infinitum.

doesn't think you are gay for visiting him every 2 weeks is key in the MENA region.
First cohort that came to mind is Lebanese men

1mg a day, repeat ad infinitum.

First cohort that came to mind is Lebanese men
Look at this lebanese guy for example. It's clear that he has potential but he doesn't have the balls to go the barber even when appearing on TV because there is an unspoken rule of minimum 4 weeks to not be backbited for gayness

Screenshot 20231224 160452 Video Player
Screenshot 20231224 160518 Video Player

• Woah