I can prove with logic that most members on here are autistic

D

Deleted member 51570

4'12 450lbs - Ugandan and Colombian
I'm not an expert in any area this is jfl.

So first I shall introduce you guys to the bell curve. It's used to measure average and standard deviation within nearly anything biologically related that you can measure. Here is an example:

8o9chhe0qj

It works as following:

1/6 will fall under average
4/6 will fall on average
1/6 will fall above average

It can be used on many things, but mainly on IQ and height. And I will be discussing the later here.
So the global average height is around 5'9 and if you read enough on the forum, you will notice that many users here are way above that, many say 6'2, 6'3, and so on.
So it's left the question if it's lying, larp, or just bias, meaning that the ones who are taller will usually be more confident saying their true height. Since there is no proper statistic Let's consider the average height here as 6'0, as it seems.

Now let's get to the fun part.

According to most studies on autism, it seems like there is a positive correlation between then condition and height.
Like in this article:

So yeah that could be enough evidence given that there is a clear average standard deviation on the forum and even some members like Orc confirming that they are diagnosed as autistics.

We can go even further. Height is also correlated with relationship success, dating success, leadership, etc.

And if you're on org, you definetly don't have any of those attributes, even though, on average, you should be taller than the average population.
So we can infer that the average guy here is tall, autistic and incel. Which is very obvious, but funny to think about.

Images 1

(This guy btw is about 6'6 according to some calculations on other forums)

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, EggKing, 5.5psl and 1 other person
DNRD NIGGER IM NOT AUTISTIC IM PERFECTLY NORMAL

• +1
Reactions: Neckedafter7

So first I shall introduce you guys to the bell curve. It's used to measure average and standard deviation within nearly anything biologically related that you can measure. Here is an example:

View attachment 2739522

It works as following:

4/6 will fall on average

It can be used on many things, but mainly on IQ and height. And I will be discussing the later here.
So the global average height is around 5'9 and if you read enough on the forum, you will notice that many users here are way above that, many say 6'2, 6'3, and so on.
So it's left the question if it's lying, larp, or just bias, meaning that the ones who are taller will usually be more confident saying their true height. Since there is no proper statistic Let's consider the average height here as 6'0, as it seems.

According to most studies on autism, it seems like there is a positive correlation between then condition and height.
Like in this article:

So yeah that could be enough evidence given that there is a clear average standard deviation on the forum and even some members like Orc confirming that they are diagnosed as autistics.

We can go even further. Height is also correlated with relationship success, dating success, leadership, etc.

And if you're on org, you definetly don't have any of those attributes, even though, on average, you should be taller than the average population.
So we can infer that the average guy here is tall, autistic and incel. Which is very obvious, but funny to think about.

View attachment 2739550
Dnr

most intelligent greycel post

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: proxyy, capybar, Failedtruecel_ and 1 other person
so im opposite of autism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksseg, proxyy and Deleted member 51570
read every word, tldr just another low iq greycel spewing shit

• +1
Reactions: looksseg and LooksThinker
troll thread kys ASAP

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51570
St. Blackops2cel definitely isn't 6'6ft, he is estimated to be around 6'1ft-6'3ft

• +1
Reactions: EggKing
Like in this article:

can anybody on this shithole of a forum read studies?

>The rates of tall stature in the matched typical control and autism samples did not significantly differ (5.6% vs. 11.7%, z = −1.15, ns).

Short stature was increased in the total autism (8.7%) and ASD (6.3%) samples compared to the reference rate of 3% (z = 5.0, P < 0.0004), but there was no significant difference when matched autism (3.7%) and typical controls (1.4%) were compared (z = 0.79, ns).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksseg and Deleted member 51570
All Griffith pfps are automatically good users

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Deleted member 51570

View attachment 2739522

It works as following:

4/6 will fall on average

Like in this article:

View attachment 2739550
Being tall is a blessing tho
Atleast all humans ( girls and boys ) won't disrespect you.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker

View attachment 2739522

It works as following:

4/6 will fall on average

Like in this article:

View attachment 2739550
Not a molecule
water sea GIF

"I can prove with logic that humans need oxygen"