I can spot niggas who did fillers from miles away

lowiqNormie

lowiqNormie

Mistral
This fillermaxxed nigga thinks he can fraud without people who know basic looksmaxxing knowing it jfl , their nose all look the same bloated face with no bones definition the chin looks like a cushion hes very lean prob 9-10 % but somehow the chin doesnt show any definition , only good thing about fillers is that you can modify ur proportions and face shape , only acceptable filler for men is for the under eye imo unless you want to look like a retarded tryhard

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and fuxkdakikez
true but under eye filler is retarded even kylie's went wrong recently jfl, just do permanent implant and be happy

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, fuxkdakikez and lowiqNormie
true but under eye filler is retarded even kylie's went wrong recently jfl, just do permanent implant and be happy
At that point fat graft is just a better version for under eyes fillers, they are the biggest scam they only appeal to low taste normies jbs

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
At that point fat graft is just a better version for under eyes fillers, they are the biggest scam they only appeal to low taste normies jbs
yeah but fat grafts arent reversible and most normies go to shitty instagram injectors with no beauty understanding

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and lowiqNormie
yeah but fat grafts arent reversible and most normies go to shitty instagram injectors with no beauty understanding
how can i check if fat grafts on the under eye area will look great then

I've been thinking about this shit for a while, and im between cantho or just fat grafts

how can i check if fat grafts on the under eye area will look great then

I've been thinking about this shit for a while, and im between cantho or just fat grafts
ask a ethical surgeon who doesnt åcts more like a doc than salesman

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7