MisantropeBoy

MisantropeBoy

Banned
i can t talk at interviews.. I say just yes and no

• So Sad
Reactions: joeveniro
Blast dopamine and T

Over for you
Meanwhile I've rejected like 3 jobs offers these past 2 months simply because they gave me the ick

• JFL
Reactions: ThomasJefferson
@MTMM
@tents
@russiancel
Over for you
Meanwhile I've rejected like 3 jobs offers these past 2 months simply because they gave me the ick
brutal

if its a part time job ur being rejected then its over for ur social skills

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, thereallegend and Deleted member 18879
@MTMM
@tents
@russiancel

brutal
not that brutal ive rejected shitty min wage jobs i just dont wanna work cus its full of mtn/mtb's and i cant stand getting mogged + and autism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Go work for a warehouse or factory. You don’t sound like the social type.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 17244 and Deleted member 18879
not that brutal ive rejected shitty min wage jobs i just dont wanna work cus its full of mtn/mtb's and i cant stand getting mogged + and autism
Just Eatmaxx is the way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
cant u ride a bike? Im woltmaxxed with my bike for 80 jewros
yah but bike is scarier last time i went on bike ride on road some pikey in a van drove so close to me and was beeping his horn non stop wanted to shoot the fucker ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
yah but bike is scarier last time i went on bike ride on road some pikey in a van drove so close to me and was beeping his horn non stop wanted to shoot the fucker ngl
probably he was an immigrant from EE. They are very nervous

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
How can you not get a job? Employers are practically sucking people's dick, offering $20/hr.+, for menial work.
Where do you live?

How can you not get a job? Employers are practically sucking people's dick, offering $20/hr.+, for menial work.
Where do you live?
in my country you only get 10€ a hour. Top 10 most developed countries jfl

Interviewing is a skill itself, practice, come up with scenarios and answers using the STAR pattern etc.

• +1
Reactions: tom69
Like a genetic stutter or nervous stutter? If it's a nervous stutter try 40mg of propranolol an hour before the interview, it will block adrenaline
It s genetic , i m recessed

i can t talk at interviews.. I say just yes and no
That's tough, just keep practising, go in there with a bunch of pre-written highlights of your CV, and general highlights of what type of work ethic and person you are.

The STAR method works pretty well if you're trying to structure answers to the interview questions

If you Dm me, I can give you some tips if you're stuck

It s genetic , i m recessed
Damn, if I had this problem I would just straight up tell the interviewee I have a stutter. As long as you have the skills for the job you should be fine. Hell, use it to your advantage and apply to companies trying to up their DEI score.