I can’t do this anymore

standardcel

standardcel

Kraken
How long should this keep going? I want a virgin gf then taking her virginity and having kids with her. That’s all I want

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik01, Vermilioncore and TechnoBoss
shrek 1 plot :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: News
How long should this keep going? I want a virgin gf then taking her virginity and having kids with her. That’s all I want
It’s hard to find them bhai the older you are the more likely those HQNP women get snatched up by someone else. You gotta hurry.

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
SMVmaxx and it’ll happen

• +1
It’s hard to find them bhai the older you are the more likely those HQNP women get snatched up by someone else. You gotta hurry.
depending on how old you are the easier way is to befriend a teen foid with helicopter parents, them being religious helps
MTBs with that setup will still be virgin in their late teens, if foid is HTN and above chad has already snatched her:blackpill:

then try to rizz her when shes like 17 or so

if you like past your early 20s is jova

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
depending on how old you are the easier way is to befriend a teen foid with helicopter parents, them being religious helps
MTBs with that setup will still be virgin in their late teens, if foid is HTN and above chad has already snatched her:blackpill:

then try to rizz her when shes like 17 or so

if you like past your early 20s is jova
Kek. Most foids lose their virginity at 13-15.

It iis beyond over for anyone looking for a virgin wife.

• +1
I already have that but no kid because I said no not yet

• +1
Kek. Most foids lose their virginity at 13-15.

It iis beyond over for anyone looking for a virgin wife.
if you're lucky you can find some high inhib sheltered mtbs that are still virgin in their late teens but yeah, most foids lose their vcard with low inhib socialmaxxed Brads as soon as they enter adolescence except the ugly ltns

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
Not virgin = she will cheat
also its common for the 1st bf to be abusive since bullies are attractive to foids, until they're the ones that start being abused and beaten (if foid is NT, theres also plenty of foids that get abused and keep coming back for more)

plus i think instinctually males tend to be bullyish towards their female partners as a form of control and because most guys can get away with being bullyish because most guys are stronger than most foids, but after their 1st relationship fails - because foid gets social protection from that and ends up dumping him - if the guy is minimally NT he realizes he has to control the beast in modern society and tends to behave in a milder way with his next partners

Last edited:
Born 100 years ago and you'll find it