I cant fathom dating mindset of normies, help me out

Akhi

Akhi

cavill enthusiast
I was at a birthday party last weekend and I talked to a friend about dating dynamics, we came to that topic because he told me that a girl at that party who I know was flexing getting with every guy at some weird venue

I told him how this is not a flex for a woman and how its disgusting

he said its hypocritical to judge women for being whores but admire guys for doing the same

I rebutalled with the classic argument that its easy for an average woman to get laid while its hard for an average guy (and how this goes back to evolution --> basically for 99% of humanity woman had much more to lose from casual sex so it makes sense that theyre much pickier)

anyways this discussion went on to the topic on how I personally could never date a woman with a high bodycount cuz I'd feel weird when every 2nd guy I meet was alr in her

his argument was:
But that is all in the past, right now in this moment she's choosing you so you shouldn't be insecure

I admire his mindset tbh and I have no valid counterargument to it, what do you think? I wish I had a brain like normies who can just cope with everything

thoughts? (its brootally over)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pentamogged9000 and NewOneXY
I also try to think like that

But lets be real, you are an cuck if bodycount doesnt matter to you

Bodycount is the most important thing on a woman, even above looks

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000 and Akhi
Guys never believe me when I say I'd rather an ltb with no bodies or guy friends than a stacylite with a couple bodies and guy friends, just way less stress for me knowing she has never been fucked.

I also try to think like that

But lets be real, you are an cuck if bodycount doesnt matter to you

Guys never believe me when I say I'd rather an ltb with no bodies or guy friends than a stacylite with a couple bodies and guy friends, just way less stress for me knowing she has never been fucked.
the thing to ask yourselves is the following: do you actually have a problem with a girl having high bc or is it just a proejction of your own insecurity, a fear of not being adequate and being worse (doesnt matter in which way) compared to her former dudes?

• Hmm...
Reactions: pentamogged9000
a ltb virgin is more respectable than stacylite with 10 bodies

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000
the thing to ask yourselves is the following: do you actually have a problem with a girl having high bc or is it just a proejction of your own insecurity, a fear of not being adequate and being worse (doesnt matter in which way) compared to her former dudes?
For me it's a mix of those, obviously it's suifuel if she has been with better guys, but also knowing how hard it is to love after you have been in love with/made love to so many different people

no, no insecurity

A woman who has already fucked 15 guys , sucked their dick, has licked their cum, is disgusting

its disgust

• +1
Reactions: Akhi and pentamogged9000
  • +1
Reactions: Akhi
I was at a birthday party last weekend and I talked to a friend about dating dynamics, we came to that topic because he told me that a girl at that party who I know was flexing getting with every guy at some weird venue

I told him how this is not a flex for a woman and how its disgusting

he said its hypocritical to judge women for being whores but admire guys for doing the same

I rebutalled with the classic argument that its easy for an average woman to get laid while its hard for an average guy (and how this goes back to evolution --> basically for 99% of humanity woman had much more to lose from casual sex so it makes sense that theyre much pickier)

anyways this discussion went on to the topic on how I personally could never date a woman with a high bodycount cuz I'd feel weird when every 2nd guy I meet was alr in her

his argument was:
But that is all in the past, right now in this moment she's choosing you so you shouldn't be insecure

I admire his mindset tbh and I have no valid counterargument to it, what do you think? I wish I had a brain like normies who can just cope with everything

thoughts? (its brootally over)
Oxytocin levels, microchimerism, divorce stats...

Idk about her bc as long as she‘s doing everything she did with all those other guys with me

none of that “oh I don’t like giving bjs” shit when she did them with other guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Back