I can't FUCKING LIVE NO MORE FUCKKKKKK i need help so bad

Low trust school shooter pheno sadly
Similarly to me

Me and you are similar except you mog me due to not being deformed
are you deformed? how

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and Napoleon1800
are you deformed? how

No I am genuinely deformed jfl I poured acid over my face when i was 5. I had average/slightly above average base but I cucked myself at a young age. The retard in my brain ruined my face, now I have a disgusting eye area and skin, and if surgery doesn't fix it I'm gonna have to wear an eyepatch
No Zukomaxxing for me unless I get his mogger pfl and eye tightness maybe

View attachment 2530227

• So Sad
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Pedostache yes
I have the longest philtrum here, when it's clean shaven i look even more autistic. What i'm gonna do is grow a stache see how it suits me and then grow a goatee, but for this i need a lot of minoxidil but i'm scared to use because i already have no collagen at 15 jlf

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
I have the longest philtrum here, when it's clean shaven i look even more autistic. What i'm gonna do is grow a stache see how it suits me and then grow a goatee, but for this i need a lot of minoxidil but i'm scared to use because i already have no collagen at 15 jlf
Brutal man

Aren't u htn?

I do heightmog you but my height isn't anything special
yeah just tryna make you feel better…

I’m strong MTN, will be HTN by 2025

• +1
  • +1
Every word that you speak is self-hypnosis. If you constantly speak these discouraging words about yourself they will reaffirm themselves. Change your mindset. There are niggers getting bombed in Palestine n shit rn. You live in a peaceful country and have a lot of opportunities ahead of you.

This mindset is so bad and you need therapy before you need looksmaxxing
I was about to call them but it's been weeks and i keep say tomorrow tomorrow tomo fucking tomorrow another proof of my inferiority, everything that jew is doing will be giving me medication with i probably won't take tho

• Woah
Reactions: Asspear
My world view is only based on how people treat me, i don't have hobbies, passions or a personality. I just act NT and follow the trends or how people think on tiktok, i'm actually nobody, i want everyone to feel like me literraly everybody except my future casca fuck people and society i'm not joking people are gonna see what are the consequences of disrepecting me
Have you ever considered that perhaps your negative mindset contributes to how people treat you like, which creates a negative feedback loop in which you continue being even more negative?

In regards to having no hobbies or passions, dude, start there. You can't just live based on the feelings of people around you. You have to be your own person. Living your entire life based solely on how everyone else perceives you is a recipe for disaster. It's absolutely an important factor, but it's not the only one.

You are obsessed with people respecting you. What have you done to earn their respect? I'll be honest, you seem mostly angry that you weren't given everything to you on a silver platter. Yeah, it's not fair. But what are you going to do about it? You have agency. You have a choice. You have to get out of your own way.

What your mom said to you was pretty awful. But, have you considered that maybe she has a point? What have you done to make people WANT to be around you? Being angry and depressed will only exclude you from society further. And don't give me that shit of "I tried and people were mean wah wah wah". You get up and you try again. You fake optimism so hard until you are no longer faking it. You are the only one who can save yourself, and you have ALL the tools. Everyone does. If you've got a problem, find a solution. Marinating in your self-hatred is not going to make things better for you.

• +1
Reactions: TB1997 and inwardgonionscel
@inwardgonionscel @PseudoMaxxer

Look these my deformed eyes

Attachments

• 20231103_172051.jpg
    20231103_172051.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
Have you ever considered that perhaps your negative mindset contributes to how people treat you like, which creates a negative feedback loop in which you continue being even more negative?

In regards to having no hobbies or passions, dude, start there. You can't just live based on the feelings of people around you. You have to be your own person. Living your entire life based solely on how everyone else perceives you is a recipe for disaster. It's absolutely an important factor, but it's not the only one.

You are obsessed with people respecting you. What have you done to earn their respect? I'll be honest, you seem mostly angry that you weren't given everything to you on a silver platter. Yeah, it's not fair. But what are you going to do about it? You have agency. You have a choice. You have to get out of your own way.

What your mom said to you was pretty awful. But, have you considered that maybe she has a point? What have you done to make people WANT to be around you? Being angry and depressed will only exclude you from society further. And don't give me that shit of "I tried and people were mean wah wah wah". You get up and you try again. You fake optimism so hard until you are no longer faking it. You are the only one who can save yourself, and you have ALL the tools. Everyone does. If you've got a problem, find a solution. Marinating in your self-hatred is not going to make things better for you.
Actually that's how i think, i always blâme myself for my failures, most of the time it's not my fault but still try to be better. I got up my ass ans started making plans to looksmaxx, i baught some shit, derm prescribed me stuff and yup i'll start. But yeah like i answered to someone here my mom was right, if i was someone else i wouldn't mind talking to a creep like me, but i'm only like this around my family not in public so that's not the reason people treat so bad, i also said to someone when i'm at school i try to laugh and make people laugh and stuff however deepdown i know i'm far from being good enough i'm a little shit. My dad is like this he just keep vitimazing himself but don't do shit to change, i'm not like this, i kinda think like "to win the lottery, you gotta make the money to but a ticket" it's just hard to process all this when i'm 15

• +1
Reactions: Asspear
Darktriad mogger you mog me to suifuel
Jfl my eyes have been the reason I'm been treated like shit otherwise I would've been a normal mtn who would've not been bullied to death and remained nt. Maybe it doesn't look insanely horrible from this angle but I promise you it looks like shit, let me send another pic

I was about to call them but it's been weeks and i keep say tomorrow tomorrow tomo fucking tomorrow another proof of my inferiority, everything that jew is doing will be giving me medication with i probably won't take tho
I think talking to someone might do you very well lil nigga. And that someone doesn't have to be a jew. A therapist can't prescribe drugs.

Jfl my eyes have been the reason I'm been treated like shit otherwise I would've been a normal mtn who would've not been bullied to death and remained nt. Maybe it doesn't look insanely horrible from this angle but I promise you it looks like shit, let me send another pic

What bruv you're redness relieving eyedrops away from being a mogger if you have a good lower third

Last edited:
  • +1
I think talking to someone might do you very well lil nigga. And that someone doesn't have to be a jew. A therapist can't prescribe drugs.
Fr ? Who prescribes drug then ? I think in my country therapists can prescribe stuff

What bruv you're redness relieving eyedrops from being a mogger if you have a good lower third
My eye is permanently scarred redness relieving eye drops don't work also my pfl isn't that good, I have nct and t50 eyes.

My lower third is average round chin cucks me

My eye is permanently scarred redness relieving eye drops don't work also my pfl isn't that good, I have nct and t50 eyes.

My lower third is average round chin cucks me
Get T30 or T20 lenses, pfl is good nigga you just need a cantho and you can cope round chin with a little bit of well done dermal fillers. It's probably gonna be enough to ascend

• +1
Get T30 or T20 lenses, pfl is good nigga you just need a cantho and you can cope round chin with a little bit of well done dermal fillers. It's probably gonna be enough to ascend
I will still have red eyes. I think if I don't get eye whitening I will use an eyepatch

You lost when you weren't born white my nigga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
I will still have red eyes. I think if I don't get eye whitening I will use an eyepatch
Who cares nigga by looking better it won't be a failo anymore

• +1
You lost when you weren't born white my nigga
I don't think so, there's a fucking shit ton of North Africans that slay in all western Europe, it's me being the bad kind of ethnic, i don't have the lips or undertones or lucious thick hair lashes brows nothing just the skin color, and even my skin color is kinda shitty it's as bright as the good kind of North afris

Fr ? Who prescribes drug then ? I think in my country therapists can prescribe stuff
Docs who prescribe drugs are called psychiatrists. Only a licensed psychiatrist can prescribe drugs. A regular therapist can't.

• +1
Reactions: inwardgonionscel
Sclera whiteness Is more important than eye colour
I know but it's only one eye just say some larp if someone ask about it but you gotta make the other eye scleral's bright white

• +1
Docs who prescribe drugs are called psychiatrists. Only a licensed psychiatrist can prescribe drugs. A regular therapist can't.
Thanks for the information

• +1
Reactions: TB1997 and Napoleon1800
Actually no rizz at all

Actually that's how i think, i always blâme myself for my failures, most of the time it's not my fault but still try to be better. I got up my ass ans started making plans to looksmaxx, i baught some shit, derm prescribed me stuff and yup i'll start. But yeah like i answered to someone here my mom was right, if i was someone else i wouldn't mind talking to a creep like me, but i'm only like this around my family not in public so that's not the reason people treat so bad, i also said to someone when i'm at school i try to laugh and make people laugh and stuff however deepdown i know i'm far from being good enough i'm a little shit. My dad is like this he just keep vitimazing himself but don't do shit to change, i'm not like this, i kinda think like "to win the lottery, you gotta make the money to but a ticket" it's just hard to process all this when i'm 15
It's good to know that you're at least aware enough to know that you're the root of the problem, but you still haven't gone far enough - because, you are ANGRY WITH YOURSELF. You are seeing your issues and making broad, sweeping judgements about yourself, i.e. "I'm autistic, I don't understand people, I'm weird, I'm a creep".

Accept your shortcomings for what they are - temporary, changeable characteristics. Become the type of person you would most like to be around. That advice was the most impactfull I've ever received. Ideally, extend this to everyone, even your family. It shouldn't be a mask you have to put on to cope with society, it's a change of outlook. Why would anyone want to hang around with someone whose entire personality is faked based on tiktok or trends or whatever? That doesn't have to be you, that's a choice.

You remind me of a younger me. I was about your age and my mom said to me "are you really going to live your entire life being so pessimistic?". So, I faked optimism. I faked it for so long that I actually started to genuinely become optimistic. I really believe that more than half of your outcome is determined solely based on your outlook.

You are 15, man. You are so young and are being way, way too hard on yourself. You have no idea how young 15 really is. If you can become the type of person people want to be around, I promise your life will improve. Give it time, be patient.

I
It's good to know that you're at least aware enough to know that you're the root of the problem, but you still haven't gone far enough - because, you are ANGRY WITH YOURSELF. You are seeing your issues and making broad, sweeping judgements about yourself, i.e. "I'm autistic, I don't understand people, I'm weird, I'm a creep".

Accept your shortcomings for what they are - temporary, changeable characteristics. Become the type of person you would most like to be around. That advice was the most impactfull I've ever received. Ideally, extend this to everyone, even your family. It shouldn't be a mask you have to put on to cope with society, it's a change of outlook. Why would anyone want to hang around with someone whose entire personality is faked based on tiktok or trends or whatever? That doesn't have to be you, that's a choice.

You remind me of a younger me. I was about your age and my mom said to me "are you really going to live your entire life being so pessimistic?". So, I faked optimism. I faked it for so long that I actually started to genuinely become optimistic. I really believe that more than half of your outcome is determined solely based on your outlook.

You are 15, man. You are so young and are being way, way too hard on yourself. You have no idea how young 15 really is. If you can become the type of person people want to be around, I promise your life will improve. Give it time, be patient.
I'm pretty good at my faking my personality tho it works wonders with normies, i already tried getting hobbies and stuff but i realized that i like nothing, talking about anything or doing anything, if i do something it's only to get higher in the society or use people to my advantage, i don't have the same feelings as other people sadly and i want them to feel this pain no one should escape. All i can do know is do my best to ascend physically and mentaly but i know i'll still be a neurodivergent sociopath sadly..
Thank you tho brother

be yourself and go up and talk to her

be yourself and go up and talk to her
Her who ? I love no girl it's been a while that i stopped trying to love girls because i realised i'm an ugly abused dogs that is neurodivergent

I don't think so, there's a fucking shit ton of North Africans that slay in all western Europe, it's me being the bad kind of ethnic, i don't have the lips or undertones or lucious thick hair lashes brows nothing just the skin color, and even my skin color is kinda shitty it's as bright as the good kind of North afris
Silly incel. Keep coping. Fat white dicks rule women PAWGs included

Silly incel. Keep coping. Fat white dicks rule women PAWGs included
Let's say that fucking lame nigger whites aren't respected anymore they're made fun of in their own countries jfl 😂

Let's say that fucking lame nigger whites aren't respected anymore they're made fun of in their own countries jfl 😂
Who cares about respect when it's all about whose dick she creams on lmao

I

I'm pretty good at my faking my personality tho it works wonders with normies, i already tried getting hobbies and stuff but i realized that i like nothing, talking about anything or doing anything, if i do something it's only to get higher in the society or use people to my advantage, i don't have the same feelings as other people sadly and i want them to feel this pain no one should escape. All i can do know is do my best to ascend physically and mentaly but i know i'll still be a neurodivergent sociopath sadly..
Thank you tho brother
That's where you need therapy - a sociopath has to learn empathy from a logical perspective if you lack it inherently. But there's always hope. It's only over when you give up.

• +1
Reactions: inwardgonionscel