I cant get mysel to study

L

lilxder2

Mistral
I have been procrastinating like a retard for this whole month and now the exam is soon but I cant get my retarded brain to study this shit is so boring fuck

Just do it

• +1
Reactions: lilxder2
me too, i cant focus on something 10 seconds, immeditely start scrolling other stuff

• +1
can't relate, read the material once in class and retain

• So Sad
Doesnt work for computer science in college sadly
works for computer science in high school tho, I'll probably be in the same spot in college because I never learned to study.

works for computer science in high school tho, I'll probably be in the same spot in college because I never learned to study.
You cant just read the material once and be able to apply complex maths or coding languages instantly :lul: thats the same as trying to learn a language by reading the dictionary without practicing it

• +1
Reactions: MongolTurk
You cant just read the material once and be able to apply complex maths or coding languages instantly :lul: thats the same as trying to learn a language by reading the dictionary without practicing it
applying complex math in compsci doesn't really seem like a practice thing though, just critical thinking skills and IQ

• +1