I CANT TAKE MY ONEITIS GETTING FUCKED BY OTHER MEN

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
I CANNOT get over this. I CAN'T believe she rejected me. Every friday night I think about her putting on makeup and some SLUT outfit to get fucked by some douchebag while I rot at home with nothing to do. It seriously makes me want to kill myself.

Can normie+ users here with ex gf's help me on how to cope with this? Knowing she's being fucked by another guy. I can't fucking take it.

I CANNOT get over this. I CAN'T believe she rejected me. Every friday night I think about her putting on makeup and some SLUT outfit to get fucked by some douchebag while I rot at home with nothing to do. It seriously makes me want to kill myself.

Can normie+ users here with ex gf's help me on how to cope with this? Knowing she's being fucked by another guy. I can't fucking take it.
Bro, my gf has kissed other boys before when she was 13 and they grabbed her ass. I'd just say you need to hit the gym, height max and all that stuff so one day you can go up to the chads that fucked your oneitis and beat the fuck out of them and mog them. Also fuck your oneitis better than they ever did. Maybe get her pregnant

Bro, my gf has kissed other boys before when she was 13 and they grabbed her ass. I'd just say you need to hit the gym, height max and all that stuff so one day you can go up to the chads that fucked your oneitis and beat the fuck out of them and mog them. Also fuck your oneitis better than they ever did. Maybe get her pregnant

Fucking brutal bruv it's crazy how easy foids have it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4044 and DidntRead
You would fuck more women than she fucks men if you were good looking, stop complaining and keep looksmaxing so you may fuck her one day

dont listen to this playboy, he is this kind of dudethat fuck your oneitis

1.stop seeing her/taling to her

2.do drugs

3.do this for months until you forget about her

These are one of the most brutal black pills.
While you are thinking about your oneitis, she is fucking several guys and sucking big penis.

Your teenage girlfriend kissed and slept longer than you in thirty years.

When all this is over and she is over 30, she will marry you, after fucking more than 100 men, and even cheating on you with a 13-year-old Chad.

The solution is to get a becky below the shy average.
this comment is not serious do not take seriously, lol

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, SHARK and Alt Number 3
Chad or nothing. Chad or rope