I CANT TAKE SCHOOL SCHOOL SCHOOL ANYMORE

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
BRO I HAVE TO DO NEXT YEAR AGAIN BERUFSCHULE BROOOO AGAIN EVERY YEAR SCHOOL I WANNA GET OUT OF THIS FUCKING LOOP

20 YEAR OLF FAGHOT IN A CLASSROOM FULL OF 16 YEAR OLFS EVERY FUCKING YEAR AGHHHHH

@Beastimmung its impossible to do ausbildung and apparently the woman said if I do one year in this school I get to cut down on the graphic design ausbildung hopefully it works out

AND THEN AUSBILDUNG IS ALSO PART SCHOOL NIGGA WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS SHIT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, stunna, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
I CANT TAKE LEARNING STUPID MATH ANYMORE OR STUPID ANYTHING I JUST WANNA DO A JOB AT THIS POINT

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
ER is law

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho and Iasacrko
how r u still in school u dumbass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User28823, Pikabro, stunna and 5 others
imagine being too stupid to pass berufsschule

holy shit its so over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User28823, Pikabro, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
Too dumb for german school lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and Primalsplit
Believe me, you're gonna want to go to school in a few years, it's useful. Just stop being stupid and take things granted for the love of god, and STUDY.

Jesus Christ I’m the same age as u and I’m in the second year of uni

imagine being too stupid to pass berufsschule

holy shit its so over
Too dumb for german school lol
how r u still in school u dumbass

It’s OBER tbh I was expecting her to tell me it was an ausbildung at least but she was like oh next year ur gonna do this school it has focus on design but also normal classes

Every year the loop doesn’t stop ever

I remember seeing those 20 yo in school and I was like oh nigga u old but now I’m the 20 yo dumbass with 16-18 yo classmates

• JFL
Reactions: User28823, ShowerMaxxing and the BULL
you can cut down in ausbildung even without your shitty problem its an extreme waste of time

you can cut down in ausbildung even without your shitty problem its an extreme waste of time
Well looks like 2025 it’s berufschule in reutlingen for me hopefully last year of this shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Well looks like 2025 it’s berufschule in reutlingen for me hopefully last year of this shit
Brutal meanwhile I start my Ausbildung soon which requires Abitur so probably in Berufsschule people will be my age. Over for you

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
time to do dropshipping

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
It is over for you. No wonder girls were flirting with you all the time when you agemogged them. Looool. I didn't know this was your situation.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: User28823, Skywalker and Iasacrko
It is over for you. No wonder girls were flirting with you all the time when you agemogged them. Looool. I didn't know this was your situation.
I mean yeah the age mog is real being more masculine than my peers but at the same time I don’t wanna do this shit anymore

I thought this year would be the last and I’d finally find my ausbildung which even then u still have to do berufschule but not as much since u also do work

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
BRO I HAVE TO DO NEXT YEAR AGAIN BERUFSCHULE BROOOO AGAIN EVERY YEAR SCHOOL I WANNA GET OUT OF THIS FUCKING LOOP

20 YEAR OLF FAGHOT IN A CLASSROOM FULL OF 16 YEAR OLFS EVERY FUCKING YEAR AGHHHHH

@Beastimmung its impossible to do ausbildung and apparently the woman said if I do one year in this school I get to cut down on the graphic design ausbildung hopefully it works out

I went to 2 days of school last week and I’m not going to school today it’s a hellhole

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and Iasacrko
How is you 20yo ass at School? You are legit retarded

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Iasacrko
How is you 20yo ass at School? You are legit retarded
I’m a lost soul who doesn’t put in effort

German system is different you wouldn’t get it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
I’m a lost soul who doesn’t put in effort

German system is different you wouldn’t get it
America is so ass you’re lucky

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
Brutal meanwhile I start my Ausbildung soon which requires Abitur so probably in Berufsschule people will be my age. Over for you
970822E3 6166 4B87 9A39 077B33CCC660

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 14693
I mean yeah the age mog is real being more masculine than my peers but at the same time I don’t wanna do this shit anymore

I thought this year would be the last and I’d finally find my ausbildung which even then u still have to do berufschule but not as much since u also do work
Rip

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Goddam your retarded but I can’t talk because the only reason I passed HS was because of COVID

school doesnt matter when you hvae t his face

learn AI nigga
we wuz robot builders and shiiteeet