I chatted with a virgin girl for 2 years hoping she would become my wife

D

Deleted member 46987

oldcel
For 2 years we were penpals, writing each other once a week or maybe 2 weeks. But I wasted all my time on her and in the end she stopped replying to me, then I told her she has to respond or I will block her and she said goodbye. I want to hang myself.

BTW while I chatted with her i probably fucked 50 girls. but I would still rather have a virgin wife.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 14392, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
Maybe she was cucking too many girls lie about virginity

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit
dontbeyourself

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge
For 2 years we were penpals, writing each other once a week or maybe 2 weeks. But I wasted all my time on her and in the end she stopped replying to me, then I told her she has to respond or I will block her and she said goodbye. I want to hang myself.

BTW while I chatted with her i probably fucked 50 girls. but I would still rather have a virgin wife.
gtfo from this forum if you are a slayer

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lowiqNormie, Deleted member 51465 and Allornothing
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 29747, lowiqNormie and Deleted member 51465
update I sent her a voice message when I was angry then she replied and said bye then I ghosted her for 2 weeks left on read and yesterday I was depressed and sent her a voice message again. I can't stop messaging her.

• JFL
Reactions: incelmogger
I chat with mine daily. Once a week? That's not a relationship.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

Muslim?