I cheated on my ex with a disgusting fat femcel

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
I used to date this cute Latina girl from California, we e dated for about 2 years. At one point in our relationship she asked me if she could sell feet pics to make money, I said no and called her a fucking whore, she knows I have a foot fetish too so selling feet pics is cheating to me, so she said that she won’t, months pass by and I got a bad feeling in my gut randomly while I was talking to her on call, I immediately told her to show me all her discord messages so she freaks out and deletes what she could but I told her to screenshare ASAP so she wouldn’t have time to delete, so she does and first thing I see is some weird incel she’s messaging talking about her feet with him and saying how she wants him to tickle them jfl, then I call her a whore and scream at her for a few minutes, told her I’d tell her mom, etc, ended up staying with her because I told myself if I cheated too it’d be even

So I made a tinder account and matched a super fat 6ft tall femcel with serious mental disabilities (she was literally autistic not even joking) and got my mom to drive me to her house, when we got there I seen this beached fucking whale standing on her deck, my mom then rolls her window down and proceeds to have a conversation with her jfl.

So anyways I get out the car and ask what’s up, she says we should go for a walk since we can’t do anything since her mom is at home, so we walk for 2 mins, say maybe 10 words to each other, and then she grabs and starts kissing me (most disgusting thing I have ever tasted) and wouldn’t let go, then when she finally let go she got on her knees and put my cock in her mouth, keep in mind I haven’t even known her more than 5 minutes at this point, and she’s not even a prostitute jfl.

Anyways she sucks my dick for an hour, I play with her titties/throat fuck her, I even sucked her toes (she was disgusting but I always wanted to suck a bitches toes and I’m too high inhib to ask a pretty bitch if I can do that). I ended up cumming in her mouth, and then we went to go smoke some weed, she ends up taking my dick out again and jerking me off while I roll up NEXT TO THE MAIN ROAD

At the end she asked me what I’m looking for (jfl this fat retard actually thinks we have a chance) and I told her I just wanted my dick sucked, then I blocked her on everything and tried to convince my mom that I didn’t go there to get my dick sucked and that she catfished me with a pretty girls pics

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 6128 and Verse
Tales

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Deleted member 13626, looksmaxmax and 2 others
Nigga has his mom driving him to tinder dates houses jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 23611, HarrierDuBois and 19 others
go back to school

No standards. Disgusting.

• +1
Reactions: MRD
This is worse than my autism tales

Savage

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman
(she was disgusting but .... and I’m too high inhib to ask a pretty bitch if I can do that).
Wtf.
Screenshot 20220926 120905

Tales probably from sone Mumbai slum

I was watching this post and then my neighbor came and we watched it together. He said this post really changed his life and it touched my heart. My village people are so grateful. Am proud to say cool post wow thanks for sharing​

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23611 and Deleted member 1851
This broke ass nigga got some fat whore to suck his dick, and jerk him off while me, an ethnic normie, with a good paying job, my own car, would never get to experience anything like that :pepefrown::pepefrown:

It pays to be born the right phenotype

only read title but mirin that’s hot hope she finds out about it

This broke ass nigga got some fat whore to suck his dick, and jerk him off while me, an ethnic normie, with a good paying job, my own car, would never get to experience anything like that :pepefrown::pepefrown:
I have two other bodies too one stacylite and a mtb

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
Nigga, I got 0 :lul::lul:. I better not see you complaining about Muh goth girlfriend
I’m gonna get a goth gf once my hair grows out again the goth jbs at my school used to love me

• JFL
E dating, fucking a giant fat bitch, sucking her toes. How many L’s can you take in a week JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, forevergymcelling, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
your ex tonguefucked my asshole

Because it is unfortunately. Hopefully this is rock bottom for you tho and you never do anything like it again
I was traumatized after doing that so yea it won’t happen again

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
I used to date this cute Latina girl from California, we e dated for about 2 years. At one point in our relationship she asked me if she could sell feet pics to make money, I said no and called her a fucking whore, she knows I have a foot fetish too so selling feet pics is cheating to me, so she said that she won’t, months pass by and I got a bad feeling in my gut randomly while I was talking to her on call, I immediately told her to show me all her discord messages so she freaks out and deletes what she could but I told her to screenshare ASAP so she wouldn’t have time to delete, so she does and first thing I see is some weird incel she’s messaging talking about her feet with him and saying how she wants him to tickle them jfl, then I call her a whore and scream at her for a few minutes, told her I’d tell her mom, etc, ended up staying with her because I told myself if I cheated too it’d be even

So I made a tinder account and matched a super fat 6ft tall femcel with serious mental disabilities (she was literally autistic not even joking) and got my mom to drive me to her house, when we got there I seen this beached fucking whale standing on her deck, my mom then rolls her window down and proceeds to have a conversation with her jfl.

So anyways I get out the car and ask what’s up, she says we should go for a walk since we can’t do anything since her mom is at home, so we walk for 2 mins, say maybe 10 words to each other, and then she grabs and starts kissing me (most disgusting thing I have ever tasted) and wouldn’t let go, then when she finally let go she got on her knees and put my cock in her mouth, keep in mind I haven’t even known her more than 5 minutes at this point, and she’s not even a prostitute jfl.

Anyways she sucks my dick for an hour, I play with her titties/throat fuck her, I even sucked her toes (she was disgusting but I always wanted to suck a bitches toes and I’m too high inhib to ask a pretty bitch if I can do that). I ended up cumming in her mouth, and then we went to go smoke some weed, she ends up taking my dick out again and jerking me off while I roll up NEXT TO THE MAIN ROAD

At the end she asked me what I’m looking for (jfl this fat retard actually thinks we have a chance) and I told her I just wanted my dick sucked, then I blocked her on everything and tried to convince my mom that I didn’t go there to get my dick sucked and that she catfished me with a pretty girls pics

solid post. Read every single word.

• Love it
Reactions: bignosesmallchin
Why does every zoomer have a discord girlfriend? I swear these discord thots be stealing all my internet friends from me.

Why does every zoomer have a discord girlfriend? I swear these discord thots be stealing all my internet friends from me.
E sex hits different

How tf do you even meet a girl over the age of 18 on discord? Literally just a bunch of 12 year olds and and NEET gamers.
I didn’t meet her on discord we met on Omegle and I added her on discord

U know this is a tale right

• Hmm...

ahahah based dark triad, would've been better if you cheated on her with a decent looking girl though