I clearly mog pre op BGM

D

Deleted member 21345

Queer Coded Villain
I know I'm attacking a .org sacred cow, or ape here but it can't go unsaid. I don't disagree w @Blackgymmax for calling me subhuman but it's ridiculous to say I can't ascend when he did

Snapchat 236842640
Snapchat 837755438
C0E325BF D873 4974 A97D FBF14F381420

Both of us pre op, yes my nose is bad but not nearly as bad as his was, and I have a nice eye area. I look like a weird androgynous cushitic rentboy but he looked like a 500% niggermonkey bantudemon

Yes I could never slay as much as he does if I were straight but my BF mogs him anyway. I'm talking about within our appeal zones

I could look quite well with a few procedures, and still look like myself with my phenotype but he had to get a whole new face and look like someone tried to make a black person in a Korean MMO from 2005, probably unrecognizable to his loved ones(if he had any)

I know since there's no IQplastly he can't understand or rebutt this, and his BBC hungry .org followers will worship him no matter what, but I believe the truth is undemocratic

In anime terms he's the villain who's already pulled out all the stops, and I'm the hero who hadn't even gotten his first power up. Once I go SSJ/bankai/Gear 5 etc it's completely over

All I'm saying is don't discourage a brotha from looksmaxxing

@Sprinkles @thecel @Lookologist003 @horizontallytall

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Ricky212, horizontallytall and 2 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
He mogs you for being white

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 21345
  • JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, PointOfNoReturn and IAMNOTANINCEL
How will you fix klinefelters?

Trt?

How will you fix klinefelters?

Trt?
I don't want to fix it lol. I like how it looks and so does my BF. I mainly need rhinoplasty

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and thecel
D919F2D8 D627 4BCF 957A 6AF0B656CCAD

much love, my new oneitis

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom
fogs.me

• +1
Reactions: thecel
@TRUE_CEL why no ban this foid btw