I cried while looking at my former subhuman self : bluepill is dangerous

VenatorLuparius

VenatorLuparius

Your skin and bones, turn into something beautiful
How fucking delusional I was back then : Genuinely thought I was a 7 on a good day.

Fatcel with a fucking recessed chin, fat covering all my bones, no eyelashes, no zygos, bimax protrusion and jowls.

I'm still far from being HTN mind you but after losing 25 lbs and getting a sliding genio I mog my former self to oblivion and It's not even my final form.

Most of us won't reach chadlite or chad level but goddamn if you get the work done you'll see how much progress you've made compared to your base form and you'll stand out from the huge mass of normies who are fat, bald and recessed.

This place is a fucking goldmine if you don't take into account larpers, mewers, haters and shitposters. You just need to learn to navigate and get some discernment.

Never give up and never listen to normies. Don't talk about your surgeries plan or they'll try to gaslight you to death for trying to improve while they sit on their ass.

We're all gonna make it.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, Sub0, Deleted member 1901 and 14 others
  • +1
Reactions: RopeMaxxed, Deleted member 23611, Deleted member 21044 and 1 other person
How fucking delusional I was back then : Genuinely thought I was a 7 on a good day.

Fatcel with a fucking recessed chin, fat covering all my bones, no eyelashes, no zygos, bimax protrusion and jowls.

I'm still far from being HTN mind you but after losing 25 lbs and getting a sliding genio I mog my former self to oblivion and It's not even my final form.

Most of us won't reach chadlite or chad level but goddamn if you get the work done you'll see how much progress you've made compared to your base form and you'll stand out from the huge mass of normies who are fat, bald and recessed.

This place is a fucking goldmine if you don't take into account larpers, mewers, haters and shitposters. You just need to learn to navigate and get some discernment.

Never give up and never listen to normies. Don't talk about your surgeries plan or they'll try to gaslight you to death for trying to improve while they sit on their ass.

We're all gonna make it.
Did latisse really not burn your eyelid fat?

Fuck I really wanna do it for the halo if I keep the eyelashes after stopping latisse . Not personally worth it if it’s temporary

Did latisse really not burn your eyelid fat?

Fuck I really wanna do it for the halo if I keep the eyelashes after stopping latisse . Not personally worth it if it’s temporary
Nothing so far, I've been using it for 4 months now and my fat pads are still the same. I'm not denying the side effects of Latisse but I didn't get any of those.

Truth be told my eye area is so subpar that I had nothing to lose JFL.

Use it daily for the first 3 to 4 months and then dial down to once or twice a week : that's currently what I'm doing and my new eyelashes didn't fall off.

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
Nothing so far, I've been using it for 4 months now and my fat pads are still the same. I'm not denying the side effects of Latisse but I didn't get any of those.

Truth be told my eye area is so subpar that I had nothing to lose JFL.

Use it daily for the first 3 to 4 months and then dial down to once or twice a week : that's currently what I'm doing and my new eyelashes didn't fall off.
is there a point using it if u already have long lashes?

tbh im not even sure what latisse does just heard it can be dangerous

i wanna tell close friends not sure how they react. they autistic

is there a point using it if u already have long lashes?

tbh im not even sure what latisse does just heard it can be dangerous
You already have dark thick and long eyelashes and brows : I wouldn't risk any side effects for marginal gains if I were you.

I did because my eyelashes were basically invisible. Now they got so long that I got some people asking me if I was applying mascara JFL.

Bimatoprost is legit, all the rest (castor,serum) is cope.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and Vain786
i wanna tell close friends not sure how they react. they autistic
Don't, trust me, best friends or not they'll feel insecure : I told my best buddies about my jaw surgery and even though I made it pass as an orthognatic surgery related to a jaw misalignment they tried to gaslight.

All I got were nasty comments and remarks about how it was a useless surgery and that I could have lived without it. Not one compliment. Meanwhile I got a round of applause from total strangers from this site.

Your biggest haters will always be in your entourage : People don't want to see people closest to them get better than themselves.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, ItsOver999, Deleted member 24770 and 5 others
Don't, trust me, best friends or not they'll feel insecure : I told my best buddies about my jaw surgery and even though I made it pass as an orthognatic surgery related to a jaw misalignment they tried to gaslight.

All I got were nasty comments and remarks about how it was a useless surgery and that I could have lived without it. Not one compliment. Meanwhile I got a round of applause from total strangers from this site.

Your biggest haters will always be in your entourage : People don't want to see people closest to them get better than themselves.
I thought you just had genio. Either way congrats bro

Even normies know this is subhuman tier, were you a redditor too or something?

bhai, this might be the wisest thing ever said on this site tbh. You’re so right.

We're all gonna make it.
Legit.
The only thing I needed to leanmaxx was this site. The only thing to make me from being invisible (100%) to invisible (99%) was this site [Hey, every bit matters].

This site mogs, fr.