I demand cute and decently not too old waifu, and therapy is for helping me to seek that

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

I swipe right on 0,12% of females in Tinder
This gonna tell therapist when one day will go to, and if therapist will talk shit about me need to lower standards or go for "women my age" - I need new therapist. As man of honor and culture I accept only cute waifu ~18-20yo (chronologically twice younger than me, but I identify as transage)

This my Tinder match (22yo) from People's Republic of China, can be depiction of what I accept (not necessary form China, and as weeb I mostly would like what is biggest dream of every weeb - waifu from Japan, but China demonstrates more potential as place of kawaii waifus with virtue of chastity and appreciation for white man)

• JFL
Reactions: Ark
Dnr

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Trilogy, Ark, Spergi and 1 other person
This gonna tell therapist when one day will go to, and if therapist will talk shit about me need to lower standards or go for "women my age" - I need new therapist. As man of honor and culture I accept only cute waifu ~18-20yo (chronologically twice younger than me, but I identify as transage)

View attachment 2560683

This my Tinder match (22yo) from People's Republic of China, can be depiction of what I accept (not necessary form China, and as weeb I mostly would like what is biggest dream of every weeb - waifu from Japan, but China demonstrates more potential as place of kawaii waifus with virtue of chastity and appreciation for white man)
Do you have the looks needed? They would probably date guys in their own age range unless you have good looks and status to negate being twice their age.

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Do you have the looks needed? They would probably date guys in their own age range unless you have good looks and status to negate being twice their age.
Therapy must help me to search lot, what is disgusting, looking at all those nasty foids everywhere

• JFL
Reactions: Ark

View attachment 2560683

IMG 6328

• JFL
Reactions: Ark and chosen-one
if you wanna do it make yourself attractive at least or you’ll look like a rapist.

Lose weight and get a haircut and trim that patchy beard. Go get a shower too.
Good waifus are who have good taste and like this haircut:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ark, PointOfNoReturn and PseudoMaxxer
Him
IMG 5728

• JFL
Reactions: g0op
He isn't even softmaxxed and he wants a decent looking 18-22 year old girl. I'm not tryna hate cause men of ALL ages want that but common you gotta have some self awareness :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Cuckreact

Screenshot 20231115 051549

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn