I destroyed my hair

LooksThinker

LooksThinker

Kraken
My hair looked so good for like 5days when i finally learned how to style it:

Then i used this shampoo and conditioner for an once:

Then i added too much texture paste for my hair because it was impossible to style my hair just after shampooing.

And 2days after my hair started to look like this. :feelswhy: I tried to redo my hair multiple times in span of 2days because it always ended up like that no matter what i did or do.

Why did my hair started to look like this?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, nigkook, diamondbill and 9 others
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????? why you care so much when i was 12 i would wait outside gamestop and play with my nintendo 2ds or 3ds on some mall

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: urielRanhel, STUPIDREFEREES, aleksander and 15 others
Too dry

• So Sad
Reactions: LooksThinker
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????? why you care so much when i was 12 i would wait outside gamestop and play with my nintendo 2ds or 3ds on some mall
I´m 15

wash your hair bro it’s simple

put an egg in your hair RTT and live ur youth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, RAMU KAKA, Hernan and 3 others
How to make it "not dry"? And what caused it?
Could just be the shampoo. I apply the conditioner to the ends not the scalp.

Try a hair elixir if your hair is still dry

• +1
It looks better

• Love it
wash it with water

wash it with water
But when i did my blowdrying routine for the first few days, my hair looked amazing but now it looks shit. I always was my hair at morning.

@boyopower23 @pneumocystosis

Your hair will prob go back to normal soon

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491 and LooksThinker
View attachment 2601931

View attachment 2601934
Then i added too much texture paste for my hair because it was impossible to style my hair just after shampooing.
View attachment 2601936
And 2days after my hair started to look like this. :feelswhy: I tried to redo my hair multiple times in span of 2days because it always ended up like that no matter what i did or do.

I had that before too, over use of products and shampoo makes ur hair weigh more and dull and bad . I forgot what the phenomenon is called but u get the point. U have to use clarifying shampoo or just wait until it gets fixed by itself ( may range from 3 days to over a month)

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491, distance decay and LooksThinker
I'm currently rocking a buzzccut I got no hair problems lol gonna grow it though

• +1
I'm currently rocking a buzzccut I got no hair problems lol gonn
What did i do wrong? Bad use of shampoo, too much blowdrying or too much texture paste?
Too much paste prob

• +1
I had that before too, over use of products and shampoo makes ur hair weigh more and dull and bad . I forgot what the phenomenon is called but u get the point. U have to use clarifying shampoo or just wait until it gets fixed by itself ( may range from 3 days to over a month)
Should i stop styling my hair for a moment? If i can´t style my hair every day like that i need to get perm asap.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32514
Does washing my hair only with water help with that?

• +1
No replies anymore, brutal.

@Blackgymmax

surely you just need to add more chemicals, xenoestrogens and microplastics to your hair

• JFL
Should i stop styling my hair for a moment? If i can´t style my hair every day like that i need to get perm asap.
Just get a perm ngl easy af and no need to keep styling etc... And if u don't want to use a clarifying shampoo then ye u should stop styling it for a while till it goes back to normal. Btw make sure ur water is soft-water not hard-water, it also has an effect

• +1
Does washing my hair only with water help with that?
With soft water yes( u still need to use the clarifying shampoo or go for some time without styling), u can check by googling ur city and ask what type of water it has.

• +1
View attachment 2601931

View attachment 2601934
View attachment 2601936

Grow youre hair out a bit. You have shit hair genetics tho ngl. Maybe get a wavy perm when you grow it

• +1
Just get a perm ngl easy af and no need to keep styling etc... And if u don't want to use a clarifying shampoo then ye u should stop styling it for a while till it goes back to normal. Btw make sure ur water is soft-water not hard-water, it also has an effect
Can i wash out my texture paste now for once with conditioner?

Grow youre hair out a bit. You have shit hair genetics tho ngl. Maybe get a wavy perm when you grow it
Yeah thats what i have been planning.

• +1
With soft water yes( u still need to use the clarifying shampoo or go for some time without styling), u can check by googling ur city and ask what type of water it has.
All water in Finland is soft water.

• Love it
Can i wash out my texture paste now for once with conditioner?
No ur most probably gonna make it worse, as I said the clarifying shampoo is the only chemical u can put in ur hair until the situation is fixed

• +1
You fucked your hair up by using too much product. It's damaged and dry.

Go now product/conditioner for a month. Only shampoo every 5 days.

Naturally your scalp will start producing oil in a balanced state naturally after this.

• +1
You fucked your hair up by using too much product. It's damaged and dry.

Go now product/conditioner for a month. Only shampoo every 5 days.

Naturally your scalp will start producing oil in a balanced state naturally after this.
no?

you are so cute

• WTF
Did you mean? "Go now no product/conditioner for a month"
Try to go for no product/conditioner for a month*

Sorry my mind is fucked up today

• +1

i know it's you james

• JFL
I have very similar hair color to him but with just less thickness.
Btw what did i do wrong to achieve that hair?
i'm no hair expert but i suggest you change your shampoo and conditioner immediately.
they look like the scammy brands you'd see at TKMaxx.

use a normal shampoo like aussie for a bit. maybe try aussie aussome volume.

then stop using clay.
user powder to style your hair. it's ideal for fluffiness

• +1
i'm no hair expert but i suggest you change your shampoo and conditioner immediately.

then stop using clay.
What are your thoughts about me getting a wavy perm?

then stop using clay.
That shampoo has some harmful ingredients.

Nigga did they cut your hair with a chainsaw nah but it turned out like that because that how your hair looks like when its healthy and moisturized. I would grow it out tbh. Same thing happened to me when I started using conditioner my hair went from wavy to very straight and long.

Nigga did they cut your hair with a chainsaw nah but it turned out like that because that how your hair looks like when its healthy and moisturized. I would grow it out tbh. Same thing happened to me when I started using conditioner my hair went from wavy to very straight and long.
What? :lul: That is not an healthy and moisturised look.