I destroyed my hair

What? :lul: That is not an healthy and moisturised look.
Yes that's why its shiny compared to the first pic it looks like shit because your haircut is ass

Yes that's why its shiny compared to the first pic it looks like shit because your haircut is ass
My haircut is not ass, my hairtype is. I will get a perm soon.

Wash your hair you blonde fuck its product build up

My hair looked so good for like 5days when i finally learned how to style it:
View attachment 2601931

Then i used this shampoo and conditioner for an once:
View attachment 2601934
Then i added too much texture paste for my hair because it was impossible to style my hair just after shampooing.
View attachment 2601936
And 2days after my hair started to look like this. :feelswhy: I tried to redo my hair multiple times in span of 2days because it always ended up like that no matter what i did or do.

Why did my hair started to look like this?
it doesn’t matter my petite aryan Viking😍🥰🥰😍🥰😍

• Love it
Reactions: LooksThinker
With what? Conditioner? I can´t wash it out with water.
You need a clarifying shampoo but normal shampoo should work aswell just relax it will go back to normal eventually

• +1
You need a clarifying shampoo but normal shampoo should work aswell just relax it will go back to normal eventually
Should always was out my texture paste after using it (with shampoo) or why did i get so much build up?

Should always was out my texture paste after using it (with shampoo) or why did i get so much build up?
Wait. On the day you couldnt style it did you condition? or only shampoo

Wait. On the day you couldnt style it did you condition? or only shampoo
Just before i used shampoo + (yes also conditioner) i had overly fluffy hair from (probably over use) of a texturepaste.
Then after that i couldn´t style my hair so well as yesterday but i still did the same routine (wet,toweldry,blowdry+texturepaste+crunching) and i just thought that "whatever it will be more styleable after a day or two".

Just before i used shampoo + (yes also conditioner) i had overly fluffy hair from (probably over use) of a texturepaste.
Then after that i couldn´t style my hair so well as yesterday but i still did the same routine (wet,toweldry,blowdry+texturepaste+crunching) and i just thought that "whatever it will be more styleable after a day or two".
Alright nvm then, I would suggest you keep trying and just experiment with your routine for another couple of weeks. Thats what i did with my hair and I perfected my curls. No one can really say what your doing wrong because its too hard to know from a couple images. Atm It could be product build up but it also could be that your hair doesnt have enough moisture.

• +1
Alright nvm then, I would suggest you keep trying and just experiment with your routine for another couple of weeks. Thats what i did with my hair and I perfected my curls. No one can really say what your doing wrong because its too hard to know from a couple images. Atm It could be product build up but it also could be that your hair doesnt have enough moisture.
So i should remove that product build up and moisture my hair at the same time?

So i should remove that product build up and moisture my hair at the same time?
Well stop using your texture stuff first and see if your hair goes back to normal. If it does, be more careful applying it next time or try a different product if it keeps fucking up your hair.

• +1
Well stop using your texture stuff first and see if your hair goes back to normal. If it does, be more careful applying it next time or try a different product if it keeps fucking up your hair.
Do you think that getting a wavy perm could be a good idea or no?

My hair looked so good for like 5days when i finally learned how to style it:
View attachment 2601931

Then i used this shampoo and conditioner for an once:
View attachment 2601934
Then i added too much texture paste for my hair because it was impossible to style my hair just after shampooing.
View attachment 2601936
And 2days after my hair started to look like this. :feelswhy: I tried to redo my hair multiple times in span of 2days because it always ended up like that no matter what i did or do.

Why did my hair started to look like this?
grow it not like it matters what ur hair looks like rn not fucking any girls ur 12

grow it not like it matters what ur hair looks like rn not fucking any girls ur 12
I´m 15, prime foids are waiting for me when high school starts.

snagga dig, ditt hår kmr nog bli bättre när du blir äldre tror jag

Yo

• So Sad