I did 40 STRICT push ups everyday - THIS is what happened

D

Deleted member 17595

vinniehackermaxxing
First off, i am mind blown. I did not expect results like this, thank you, @St.TikTokcel for revealing this method. Long story short, gymmaxing is obviously cope since heavy weights are not optimal. Like @St.TikTokcel would say, if you step foot in the gym, you already lost and you probably have “klinefelter syndrome”.
The biggest guys with the most aestethic physiques on this forum have already known this secret. @Arborist is the prime example of someone that did 40 push ups daily. If you dont have bad genetics you should look like him after 40 push ups. If you dont look like him then i have bad news for you. Bad generics and klinefelter syndrome. So sorry.

I want to show my ascension to you so you can be motivated to do this yourself. You just need to have good genes which most people do.
IMG 2888
This was me, just a week ago. Fat, out of shape, klinefelter syndrome…
For a week i did 40 push ups every day. I ate whatever since diet is cope. If you care about your diet you are a klinefelter ridden dalit.

IMG 2889
This is a photo my friend took of me today. In just a week my physique changed like this from push ups only. Im caging at gymcells its over for you jfl. The only thing i needed was average joe genes.
This might be lifefuel for most of you since its so easy and you just need average genes. If i could do it so can you. Do not fall for the gym meme and keep looksmaxxing!

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: flippasav, lightskinbengali, cytoplasm and 2 others
Tagging my push up maxxing friend : @skorp 😍

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23359
descended imo

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger and Deleted member 17595
Good thread.

40 push-ups and invasive surgery mogs going to the gym twice a week.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17595
Repeat the same joke again, it will be even funnier next time

botb worthy
give @St.TikTokcel a mod for this life changing information

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17595
Repeat the same joke again, it will be even funnier next time
u think of it as a joke because you are lazy bones. I took it seriously and ascended

• Love it
Reactions: Allornothing