I did daygame cold approach for the first time yesterday

Agree to a certain extent. Obviously it's going to work reasonably well for the guy in the video but for the vast majority of men it's just not worth the time and effort.
true.
because most men. when they answer below questions. They don't meet the entrance bar level, of it working decently.

Let me see. if I can put a minimum requirement on each?

1. what is your looks rating (minimum 60 percentile)
2. how tall are you (minimum 175 cm; short ones need to compensate with good face. like not 60 percentile face but ile 80 percetile)
3. what is your phenotype (depends on location in world)
4. what is your location in the world. (some countries can't do it. and pehnotype matters, because in some places a phenotypes may do bad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8616 and Atlas
true.
because most men. when they answer below questions. They don't meet the entrance bar level, of it working decently.

Let me see. if I can put a minimum requirement on each?

1. what is your looks rating (minimum 60 percentile)
2. how tall are you (minimum 175 cm; short ones need to compensate with good face. like not 60 percentile face but ile 80 percetile)
3. what is your phenotype (depends on location in world)
4. what is your location in the world. (some countries can't do it. and pehnotype matters, because in some places a phenotypes may do bad.
What would u say the height requirement is in Holland, that's where youre from if I remember correctly right? I might go there with friends next year so I'd like to know lol, im 177cm

What would u say the height requirement is in Holland, that's where youre from if I remember correctly right? I might go there with friends next year so I'd like to know lol, im 177cm
For daytime chat ups.

The thing is. Face and height, are related
Height of 177 cm is good enough, but you than need 75 percentile or better face. 177cm below average height, among whites and the younger generation.

A dude being 188cm, can get away with 65 percentile face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8616
For daytime chat ups.

Height of 177 cm is good enough, but you than need 75 percentile or better face. 177cm below average height, among whites and the younger generation.

You rated me 70 percentile lifefuel haha
I will gymcell more and grow out my hair then, almost there

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
For daytime chat ups.

But 177cm isnt considered short in NL? Where I live, 6 cm below average is manlet, 5'7. @eduardkoopman

Last edited:
But 177cm isnt considered short in NL? Where I live, 6 cm below average is manlet, 5'7.
It's short-ish here. But not game over short.
You can compensate this height here, with face.
Average is 180+ cm with youngsters.
But, I at 188 cm don't get height mogger alot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8616