• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 10413 and Kristin
What did you get?

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
What did you get?
Idk,my doctor said that its average except my social intellection and my memory which were below average but everything else was above average or average

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and Chad69
Idk,my doctor said that its average except my social intellection and my memory which were below average but everything else was above average or average
ah, it's probably 110 then

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053 and Chad69
mogs @kjsbdfiusdf

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
my iq is 135
no you are too low iq to notice the inside forum jokes, grumbo, sweet grumbo, but i will fuggit you cuz ur sweet :p

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10413
no you are too low iq to notice the inside forum jokes, grumbo, sweet grumbo, but i will fuggit you cuz ur sweet :p
Honestly I just made up a random number I have never taken an iq test. But I probably wouldn't do very well. I have very bad adhd and can hardly concentrate.

I have read 10s of thousands of pages worth of novels though and I think I could do well on a verbal iq test but I would do badly in everything else.

• +1
Reactions: Chad69 and Tony
Honestly I just made up a random number I have never taken an iq test. But I probably wouldn't do very well. I have very bad adhd and can hardly concentrate.

I have read 10s of thousands of pages worth of novels though and I think I could do well on a verbal iq test but I would do badly in everything else.
Only when a mosquito lands on your testicle will you truly understand the meaning of solving a problem without viloence

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 10413
Cant change your iq so why worry about it, cant change your genetic destiny unfortunately. God had truly set us all on a path of neglect, hopelessness, and despair and no free will either. We are slaves to our genetic code and God plays games with us as if we are in the drivers seat when really we are just being taken for a ride. Oh well at least we can do benzos

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Chad69