I don’t care if women are winning in society and chad is having their pieces

lunin7

lunin7

💉
I don’t care anymore I know it’s all an indoctrination..

I look outside and when I go out there I don’t see a society, I only see a race which has no end. The people outside run for years and decades trying to escape but it never works. Meanwhile I stay in my room relaxed reading books drawing my imagination, i bring my imagination to my satisfaction. We all have imagination but it gets taken away by the others. you have the free thinkers then you have the infected Slaves trying to make you think a certain way or trying to make you think that you need things in your life.

So foids can have their fun and have fun getting fucked by 1000 guys but I don’t see the point in trying to get them, I don’t want to be another rat trying to chase a girls pussy like how these billions of rats chase riches. I bet you all the guys who get girls sit on their ass all day playing video games while guys out here spend months trying to get just a date with a girl.

And all this crying about waa
I can’t have my precious stacy anime bitch
6DABD672 8F0E 4B38 9A62 9175D64C31D8

There is nothing deep about them they don’t think like men do unless they haven’t been with chad. Most people are not meaningful.

We are just horny clumps of cells that were brought here for no other reason than to reproduce. We don’t have a meaningful purpose and there is no deep meaning to life, don’t tell me otherwise. Life is designed for the weak and inferior to fail, so get over it. These isms (communism totalitarianism) are designed for guys like us to fail. Look at feudalism, the second to the lords were Lords/Ladies, they were essentially the high class of feudalism (Aka chads and foids). I realize nothing will change so I just sit back and do my own thing, maybe even help destroy this society.
255FBB64 0C54 4AB5 95E5 5D2D62CF4B0A

It has nothing to do with me, I’ll die off and they will continue to win. So you win chads and Stacie’s! I am a piece of shit and since you are content with winning i am content with being a piece of shit to society while sharpening my tool!

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, gothmog6 and IAMNOTANINCEL
Why did I read all of this

• JFL
Reactions: chosen-one
I will never accept the fact how easy foids have it compared to an average man. They live like lions why most men live like cockroaches thinking they are lions or lone wolves. This is honestly beyond brutal especially from spiritual perspective.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Canwefixit and lunin7
It's ok to draw and have your own real interests but at least do something productive that will build your confidence so you can genuinely defend yourself instead of coping like this. It's tempting to spend your mid-late teens doomer/bittermaxxing, comfymaxxing and rotmaxxing but it isn't worth it, find a balance between the two instead.

• +1
Reactions: lunin7
I don’t care anymore I know it’s all an indoctrination..

I look outside and when I go out there I don’t see a society, I only see a race which has no end. The people outside run for years and decades trying to escape but it never works. Meanwhile I stay in my room relaxed reading books drawing my imagination, i bring my imagination to my satisfaction. We all have imagination but it gets taken away by the others. you have the free thinkers then you have the infected Slaves trying to make you think a certain way or trying to make you think that you need things in your life.

So foids can have their fun and have fun getting fucked by 1000 guys but I don’t see the point in trying to get them, I don’t want to be another rat trying to chase a girls pussy like how these billions of rats chase riches. I bet you all the guys who get girls sit on their ass all day playing video games while guys out here spend months trying to get just a date with a girl.

And all this crying about waa
I can’t have my precious stacy anime bitch View attachment 2533074

There is nothing deep about them they don’t think like men do unless they haven’t been with chad. Most people are not meaningful.

We are just horny clumps of cells that were brought here for no other reason than to reproduce. We don’t have a meaningful purpose and there is no deep meaning to life, don’t tell me otherwise. Life is designed for the weak and inferior to fail, so get over it. These isms (communism totalitarianism) are designed for guys like us to fail. Look at feudalism, the second to the lords were Lords/Ladies, they were essentially the high class of feudalism (Aka chads and foids). I realize nothing will change so I just sit back and do my own thing, maybe even help destroy this society. View attachment 2533096
It has nothing to do with me, I’ll die off and they will continue to win. So you win chads and Stacie’s! I am a piece of shit and since you are content with winning i am content with being a piece of shit to society while sharpening my tool!

Tell me u didn’t write this

Peak manchild

I agree w not giving a fuck bout muh Stacies and chads though

• JFL
Reactions: chosen-one and lunin7
no

• WTF
Reactions: lunin7
Thread was good but i stopped reading at

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 9cel, Deleted member 26410, mogstars and 1 other person