I don't know how oldcels cope

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
If you've been incel your whole life and missed out on young love I don't know why your are even living anymore. I'm giving one last shot this year then I'm done. No point of living. I am left with no friends, no hobbies, no passions, nothing. My mind can't fucking take this anymore.

THIS is the pinnacle of human existence:

iu

And I couldn't experience it because of the shape of my bones, the shade of my skin.

This world is bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and ZyzzReincarnate
sui fuel ngl

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo, ZyzzReincarnate and SHARK
Hey man,
I know you're feeling down so I'm gonna make you feel better:
INJECT TREN YOU WEAK BITCH, ALL YOU EVER DO IS WHINE!!!!!
MOST MEN NOWADAYS ARE IN THE SAME POSITION AS YOU, FOR THE LOVE OF JB PUSSY, STOP CRYING.

• +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense, kobecel, Zeta ascended and 3 others
Hey man,
I know you're feeling down so I'm gonna make you feel better:
INJECT TREN YOU WEAK BITCH, ALL YOU EVER DO IS WHINE!!!!!
MOST MEN NOWADAYS ARE IN THE SAME POSITION AS YOU, FOR THE LOVE OF JB PUSSY, STOP CRYING.
I agree. I've always been an emotional, romantic faggot. If I was high T and just wanted to pump and dump I wouldn't be so depressed.

I grew up with a high E diet and around a bunch of sisters, and my dad is a soft beta male cuck who cries when people cuss.

• +1
Reactions: Limerencel, itsoverbuddyboyo, kobecel and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, Absi and androidcel
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Women don't care about you.

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo, androidcel and ZyzzReincarnate
Fuark brah feels.
I should have ended it last december tbh the only thing that keeps me going is my delusions that I'm somehow going to make it but it's all lies.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
you just get a dopamine rush watching the videos

you will never experience it anyways, you have to be young, delusional, and in your teens to every experience the "fairy tale" of it, truly believing in your heart that you will spend the rest of your life with this girl you are also experiencing it with, believing you will marry her and take on the world together, you will never have that, you know too much, you are older, you are blackpilled and see things realistically, you aren't mentally equipped and never will be (its too late)

• +1
Reactions: SHARK and Deleted member 1139
You gotta admit that social media does not only have a damaging effect on women. It also affects men negatively. Back before 2010 ugly males were not bombarded by pics of hot women / cute couples on Internet with the subliminal information that they were inferior despite their achievements in other domains. At the time it was probably easier for them to cope with hobbies / career.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, kobecel and Deleted member 1139
Damn it never began..

Tfw 20 year oldcel missed out on teen love :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: androidcel, dogtown, SHARK and 1 other person
Once your blackpilled can you ever truly enjoy ‘love’ knowing that as soon as better option comes along she hop on to his dick.

• +1
Reactions: RationalBrody
I got to experience this and still ended up here, you guys don't understand it was your brain wiring that destined you to be a fucking anti social weirdo more than your looks

• +1
Reactions: tylerhunter97
I got to experience this and still ended up here, you guys don't understand it was your brain wiring that destined you to be a fucking anti social weirdo more than your looks

"Its ok, walking isnt even that good. I do it every day and it doesnt even feel good"

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
If you've been incel your whole life and missed out on young love I don't know why your are even living anymore. I'm giving one last shot this year then I'm done. No point of living. I am left with no friends, no hobbies, no passions, nothing. My mind can't fucking take this anymore.

THIS is the pinnacle of human existence:

iu

And I couldn't experience it because of the shape of my bones, the shade of my skin.

This world is bullshit.

Give up on life and lowinhibmaxx, when nothing has meaning everything has meaning.

It’s over.