My room is infested of spiders and i didn’t know

northafricanmogger

northafricanmogger

Iron
Yes, you heard right, I have been living with MANY spiders for days and I didn't know it, how?

Because I am a vampire with myopia, basically my room is always dark, the blinds are always drawn and I never turn on the light since I have a small lamp on the desk and that is enough for me, besides I have myopia but I never use my glasses inside the room, the thing is that today I was looking for some of my slippers and the first thing I did was look under the desk with a flashlight and

BOOM

there was something black hanging so I put on my glasses and indeed IT WAS A SPIDER, it wasn't very big but it also scared me to think that maybe there were more so I turned on the lights with my glasses on and BUUUMMMM THE CEILING WAS FULL OF SPIDERS ONLY ON TOP OF MY BED THERE WERE LIKE 7 AND TWO OF THEM WERE XXL, HOW THE FUCK I DIDN'T NOTICED THEM? I was hallucinating, I couldn't believe it, how? How the hell did I not know until now that the room was full of spiders? I then called the owner of the house since I live in a student house with other students, when he answered what he told me was "take the vacuum cleaner and vacuum them up" it makes sense, doesn't it? If it weren't for the fact that I'm FUCKING AFRAID OF SPIDERS, so now I'm in the kitchen waiting for him to answer me again since I asked him to do it, I'm not paying €650 a month to live in a room with spiders JFL

Have you tried spraying room

• +1
Reactions: N1666
The spider went inside your mouth when u were asleep and laid eggs

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot
Yes, you heard right, I have been living with MANY spiders for days and I didn't know it, how?

Because I am a vampire with myopia, basically my room is always dark, the blinds are always drawn and I never turn on the light since I have a small lamp on the desk and that is enough for me, besides I have myopia but I never use my glasses inside the room, the thing is that today I was looking for some of my slippers and the first thing I did was look under the desk with a flashlight and

BOOM

there was something black hanging so I put on my glasses and indeed IT WAS A SPIDER, it wasn't very big but it also scared me to think that maybe there were more so I turned on the lights with my glasses on and BUUUMMMM THE CEILING WAS FULL OF SPIDERS ONLY ON TOP OF MY BED THERE WERE LIKE 7 AND TWO OF THEM WERE XXL, HOW THE FUCK I DIDN'T NOTICED THEM? I was hallucinating, I couldn't believe it, how? How the hell did I not know until now that the room was full of spiders? I then called the owner of the house since I live in a student house with other students, when he answered what he told me was "take the vacuum cleaner and vacuum them up" it makes sense, doesn't it? If it weren't for the fact that I'm FUCKING AFRAID OF SPIDERS, so now I'm in the kitchen waiting for him to answer me again since I asked him to do it, I'm not paying €650 a month to live in a room with spiders JFL
Tame one of the alpha spider feed it giga amount of protein it can be your child killer

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot