I don’t meet the cut off for OLD

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
What do i do to actually meet girls then jfl, fucking OLD being chad only, irl I don’t even know where to begin

What strategies / methods do gl sex havers be using in 2024 for success ?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ricky212 and bloomercel
Cold approach.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
What do i do to actually meet girls then jfl, fucking OLD being chad only, irl I don’t even know where to begin

What strategies / methods do gl sex havers be using in 2024 for success ?
Bro just use discord servers and find some autistic cutie off of there, I’ve only ever used it to find femboys but hearing anecdotes from others it works for meeting girls as well

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, Lev Peshkov, N1666 and 1 other person
Bro just use discord servers and find some autistic cutie off of there, I’ve only ever used it to find femboys but hearing anecdotes from others it works for meeting girls as well
JFLL well I mean where brother elab

Go to any club in notts (whore central) on a Friday night and it'll be flooded with uni students

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and Lev Peshkov
JFLL well I mean where brother elab
Like what servers ? idk like find some niche that you like and I guarantee you’ll find a foid in servers dedicated to it

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Go to any club in notts (whore central) on a Friday night and it'll be flooded with uni students
Any uni town competitive? The closest one to me is probably actually achievable tonight

Like what servers ? idk like find some niche that you like and I guarantee you’ll find a foid in servers dedicated to it
Cage looksmax foids? 😏

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Any uni town competitive? The closest one to me is probably actually achievable tonight
Its giga easy, even my LTN friends slay when they go clubbing. They don't stand out either they are all average height etc, but uni foids just seem to not care they'll fuck anything. Autists on here will say otherwise, but as long as you are lean and NT (which alcohol can help with) then clubbing is the best option.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and Lev Peshkov
Its giga easy, even my LTN friends slay when they go clubbing. They don't stand out either they are all average height etc, but uni foids just seem to not care they'll fuck anything. Autists on here will say otherwise, but as long as you are lean and NT (which alcohol can help with) then clubbing is the best option.
Based tbh I work in Uni town an only 30 mins away on Friday nights

• +1
Reactions: N1666